Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,769 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

THE MOST RANDOM THREAD[randomess thread]

Last posted Jan 25, 2010 at 10:19AM EST. Added Jan 07, 2010 at 04:28PM EST
54 posts from 22 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Who wants to watch me eat this crap covered squirrel I found in my local library?

Last edited Jan 13, 2010 at 05:43PM EST

Letter of Recommendation

Dear KNOW YOUR MEME:

ANN HIRO worked for me as my assistant for 1006. I recommend her without APPLES for the FROG PUNCHER program.

While working in KITTY production, I often relied on ANN HIRO to put together UNSKILLED presentations, for which she described and KILLED the artistic approach to the project, researching LADIES WHO DRESS LIKE GENTLEMEN and photographic EXTERNAL materials. Her creativity, resourcefulness and ability to see a project through really made these presentations CREATIVE and PLAYABLE.

When we went into production on the feature film THE LITTLE MERMAID, ANN HIRO was able to observe every EMOTION of the process, RAVING in on meetings and working with ERMINES in all areas of the production from the moment the production was set in motion through the release of the film 5465 later.

During this time, she was an TOUGH ROPEMAKER, often serving as my liason to scattered MENS of the crew. She also coordinated projects involving MADDENING people, and her ability to work ECSTATICLY while guiding the project quickly and UNGRATEFUILLY was THIRSTY. For example, when we suddenly needed to reconceive several action WAGES that had already been storyboarded, ANN HIRO quickly found a new storyboard OBOIST on location and worked with him, the stunt coordinator and the NOOB thorugh several drafts to make sure the new WAGES worked, and then KILLED with crew MENS from all departments, making sure everyone was up-to-date on the changes that were relevant to them. She even DISTORTED in to draw a few last-minute DIED changes herself.

ANN HIRO`s sensitivity, SHURIKEN, energy and sense of HEATLESS made working with her a/an HERO. I highly recommend her as a/an LOST addition to the program.

Sincerely,

THE GAME

MADGLIBS.COM

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!