Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,690 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

I found Emperor Palpitoad in Deviant Art

Last posted Jul 07, 2015 at 07:03AM EDT. Added Jun 12, 2015 at 02:46AM EDT
25 posts from 22 users

Imagine killing a man, burying him, but then digging his corpse up on a weekly basis to elaborately shit on it. There comes a point where you are actually wasting shit.

OP are you sure you aren't in love with him?

You either hate him so much to the point in which you're finding his other accounts even though he's banned, or you're in love with him.

Lutien wrote:

OP are you sure you aren't in love with him?

You either hate him so much to the point in which you're finding his other accounts even though he's banned, or you're in love with him.

No i don't love him or hate him i just see him when i was looking some images to upload he was there in comment section of one the images so i thought is the same guy of KYM.

TillsterRulz wrote:

this is reaching cecaelia girlie and nima levels of stalking

Well we haven't hunted down every single social networking account of theirs to the point where all we can do is dox them which is what is happening to Palp. I think he's passed them for a while. Then again people don't exactly want to fiddle diddle with Palp and openly tell him every chance they get. Who knows who has it worse. All we know is that they're both pretty freakin' creepy.

Old Man GigaChad wrote:

Shine on, you crazy diamond

The fact that you referenced one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs in connection to emperor palpitode sickens me deeply.

TillsterRulz wrote:

this is reaching cecaelia girlie and nima levels of stalking

Visiting an long lost friend

who just came nearby

does not
make you
A stalker

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 11:13AM EDT

PerfectTen wrote:

BlooperO is also everywhere,but posting comments of one of the Oshawott X Meloetta pictures,I got life stabbed because I found his trashy comments and on YouTube.

>complaining about bloopero
>profile links to his DA
Do you have any explanations for this mate?

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

>complaining about bloopero
>profile links to his DA
Do you have any explanations for this mate?

I have an explanation.
>I posted a picture
>BlooperO was angry
>I told him it was a joke
>he was still angry
>BlackHeartedZorua/VVyvern appears
>BlooperO makes a journal about me
>He posted a video about trolls (including me) but removed for his complaining parents
>He reaches 100 subs,he has no thanks to carousels
>I confirmed his reason and what the word "shipping" means.
>BlooperO quits at the Internet,he is like the Ukrainian kid.

I win.

Honestly, I'm kind of insulted with this individual's fears of the impact of the acceptance of homosexuality, while they are busy obsessing over the romantic lives of fictional characters that are technically underage.
Don't get me wrong, I love Pokemon, but isn't ash, like, 10?

PK Dishwashers wrote:

Okay, if you're going to question the importance of the romantic lives of fictional characters, then all of our lives have no meaning!

Fair enough. I suppose for most of us, the vast majority of people in the world might as well be fictional. After all reality is a story we tell ourselves. Solipsism for the win!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!