Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Tripwire interactive has been cancelled

Last posted Sep 20, 2021 at 11:15AM EDT. Added Sep 05, 2021 at 04:29PM EDT
18 posts from 9 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

https://twitter.com/judson4congress/status/1434668890974564353?s=12
My own personal belief is that companies like Tripwire, who value discrimination and NOT Equality – should be forbidden from doing business in the US.

Let's give those business opportunities to companies who DO value Equality!

Americans value Equality – RepubliQans don't! https://t.co/k2C10SmUzL

Last edited Sep 05, 2021 at 08:55PM EDT

thebigguy123 wrote:

Defending such a monstrous law designed to pacify fundamentalists is a pretty bad PR move…

I think Tripwire's probably gonna see their dosh go down some after this

Brought it on themselves, too

Talkie Toaster wrote:

I think Tripwire's probably gonna see their dosh go down some after this

Brought it on themselves, too

Should of welded their mouth online shut tighter than a door.

Ive got a couple predictions for how this’ll go down.

Prediction 1: Tripwire decides to fire/“have him resign” in an attempt for good PR and sever all ties to him. Potentially triggering the right and fundamentalists into thinking they’re catering to the left because “Muh heartbeat bill and silencing freedom of speech”.

Prediction 2: This guy is gonna end up going on a long expletive filled rant and rage about how Christians are being targeted for their core values and ideas. Making more people furious at him and resulting in Tripwire Interactive, any for hire studios under them and all it’s investors deciding to publicly denounce him and severing all potential contracts with them. Again this will result in him being fired or forced to resign and will result in the right saying how this is “treading upon his freedom of speech”.

While I don't think being political on Twitter as a gaming company CEO is a good idea (as long as it doesn't affect the game itself), how does being pro-life negatively affect someone's ability to be a CEO of a gaming company?

Last edited Sep 06, 2021 at 11:03PM EDT

You know what, going all the way back to providing warm bodies from the Red Orchestra mod so what would later be TWI could show it off at GDC, I had ever seen Ramm communicate directly once. Ever. Everything else even during NDA'd tests were ran through Yoshiro.

Evilthing wrote:

While I don't think being political on Twitter as a gaming company CEO is a good idea (as long as it doesn't affect the game itself), how does being pro-life negatively affect someone's ability to be a CEO of a gaming company?

It shouldnt but if you so much as have a hint of opinion that isnt left on twitter and are anyone of any sort of status theyll try to lynch you with a cancel noose.

Jazz Wizard wrote:

It shouldnt but if you so much as have a hint of opinion that isnt left on twitter and are anyone of any sort of status theyll try to lynch you with a cancel noose.

You gotta take in consideration corporations give two shits about abortion or woman's right or…anything for that matter. This is purely a PR stunt like everything else "altruistic" corporations do

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!