Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,748 total conversations in 9,944 threads

+ New Thread

Ed, Edd, and Eddy general

Last posted May 11, 2012 at 06:01AM EDT. Added May 08, 2012 at 03:03PM EDT
42 posts from 24 users

Quantum Meme wrote:

No, but then again, you seem to dislike things without a discussion value unless it's posted in JFF.

If that was so, I would hate nearly all the General threads. But Ed, Edd and Eddy is just too minimal to give a General thread imo.

Plus not to forget, so far only images have been posted. So I see no reason why it shouldn't have been posted in JFF. As so far, the level of posts here is nothing better than your average JFF thread. This isn't a "General thread", it's just an image dump thread with the topic being Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 05:00PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

If that was so, I would hate nearly all the General threads. But Ed, Edd and Eddy is just too minimal to give a General thread imo.

Plus not to forget, so far only images have been posted. So I see no reason why it shouldn't have been posted in JFF. As so far, the level of posts here is nothing better than your average JFF thread. This isn't a "General thread", it's just an image dump thread with the topic being Ed, Edd and Eddy.

One: I didn't say all

Two: Yes, it may should have been posted in the JFF forum, but it isn't.

Three: HA.

Hey guys, I got a great scam! Let's make a thread about Ed, Edd, and Eddy and charge people to post in it?! We'll be swimming in Jawbreakers in no time!

Quantum Meme wrote:

One: I didn't say all

Two: Yes, it may should have been posted in the JFF forum, but it isn't.

Three: HA.

One: I know, I'm just pointing it out. As you said I hate all the General threads that have no discussion value.

Two: So it should be moved by a forum mod.

Three: I fail to see why I should be laughed at. If you are having that much trouble to put reason in a discussion, don't mix yourself in one.

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 05:49PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

Hey guys, I got a great scam! Let's make a thread about Ed, Edd, and Eddy and charge people to post in it?! We'll be swimming in Jawbreakers in no time!

Eddy, I must query, how do you think that will ever work?

RandomMan wrote:

By the negs my previous posts have received, I am once again reminded of this userbase's lack of reasonable discussion.

Switched to the JFF

…in over 60 minutes flat.

By the way, I didn't neg you, I never neg opinions unless they are really stupid to me. (They have to be pretty stupid.)

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 06:03PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

I thought this picture was interesting.

I can see Ed being a ginger too.

Oh my FUCK. Dat picture is now burned into me cranium.

I love Ed, Edd, n' Eddy. Saw every episode, movie, special, you name it. The show made like 3 quarters of my childhood.

Also, did anyone know that every single character featured in the show were actually inspired by kids from Danny Antonucci's (the creator of the show) childhood?

Unfortunately this show (along with countless other classics) bugged the hell out of my parents, so we couldn't watch them.

I make up for lost childhood time by ignoring calls and sitting in front of the TV in my boxers eating shit-tons of cashews watching shows aimed for younger audiences.

I honestly kind of shit bricks when I have seen this picture.

I seriously think this theory is fascinating but kind of raped my child hood at the same time. I mean can totally see Rolf as one of those new immigrants that want to live the American dream, while farming was still a common thing for families back then.

What really got me was while looking at Ed in the 1953 period:
I noticed he look like he could be this man we all know:

Any one else would like to see Ed as Forrest Gump?

Last edited May 09, 2012 at 07:30PM EDT

THE WEIRD PART OF KYM IMAGE DUMP!!!

Oh, and as part of discussion, I hate Kevin. He is a douche. Jimmy gets rustled because he needs to get laid and hanging out with Ed's sister isn't working. Plank is the shit.

Anyone want some jawbreakers…

Alex>_> wrote:

THE WEIRD PART OF KYM IMAGE DUMP!!!

Oh, and as part of discussion, I hate Kevin. He is a douche. Jimmy gets rustled because he needs to get laid and hanging out with Ed's sister isn't working. Plank is the shit.

Anyone want some jawbreakers…

GAH MY EYES!

Pinkamena Diane Pie wrote:

AND!

Just found this one laying around in DA.

I was disappointed that Eddy's brother turned out to be a dick.
But it was a good way to bring everybody together.

But watching the show, everytime his brother was brought up I imagined some awesome swag brother like Bro from Homestuck.

Last edited May 09, 2012 at 09:39PM EDT

I honestly think Double D is bold.
But all I know is that this is the cutest god damn turtle I have ever seen!:

@Gamzee
Yeah, I also found fan art based off of the last episode.

ONTOP OF THAT I FOUND A MAP OF THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD!:

The URL says "Peach_creek" at the end, is there anywhere on the U.S. that has a neighborhood called that? Or multiple?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!