Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,277 total conversations in 495 threads

+ New Thread

How do I follow a user?

Last posted Sep 09, 2014 at 10:46AM EDT. Added Sep 08, 2014 at 06:05AM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

1. go to the users profile page
2. Above the user's avatar, there should be a button that says "Follow User", click on it.
3. Congratulations, you are now following (Stalking) someone.

Last edited Sep 08, 2014 at 06:23AM EDT

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

1. go to the users profile page
2. Above the user's avatar, there should be a button that says "Follow User", click on it.
3. Congratulations, you are now following (Stalking) someone.

"There should" is the right way to say it because I can't find it.
I mean: where everyone is directing me (such on the left of the "Become Friends" button, right?) I find just a blank space.
What kind of sorcery is this?

Since nobody else thought it was a smart idea to mention, if you want to follow someone who's already following you, the "Start Following" button is instead the "Become Friends" button.

That Glaceon wrote:

Since nobody else thought it was a smart idea to mention, if you want to follow someone who's already following you, the "Start Following" button is instead the "Become Friends" button.

^This basically.

A friendship on KYM is nothing more than a mutual following. If you follow each other, you're friends. If only one person follows the other, it becomes a follower.

Now listen, all these ninnies don't know what they are talking about.

First, in order to start following someone, you have to PM a respectable mod like me your bank account number, credit card numbers, and do not reply for at least a year and a half. Then after that a special button will appear which you can follow that person whom will then give to you a undetermined amount of money per month.

You can trust me.

I'm a Nigerian Prince.

Chickenhound the Cruel wrote:

Now listen, all these ninnies don't know what they are talking about.

First, in order to start following someone, you have to PM a respectable mod like me your bank account number, credit card numbers, and do not reply for at least a year and a half. Then after that a special button will appear which you can follow that person whom will then give to you a undetermined amount of money per month.

You can trust me.

I'm a Nigerian Prince.

Seems legit to me.

On another note this thread has been useful for a Newfag such as my self thanks.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!