Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,690 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

STOP TRIGGERING ME

Last posted Feb 05, 2017 at 12:57PM EST. Added Jan 17, 2017 at 11:42PM EST
54 posts from 28 users

waaaah waaah you're using the wrong wooords, you're making me upset, you're wrong, stop it :( :( :( i'm gonna write out a comment and embed an image because you're using the wrong words, it's really triggering meeee

stop downvoting me, i'm a sensitive soul who couldn't come up with an argument if i tried, it's not my fault ;( downvotes are mean and you should feel bad D:

STOP USING THE WRONG WORDS!!! MY FRAGILE EGO CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WRONG PRONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell guys, I'm a bisexual tranny and even I don't get this triggered. Grow a pair, will you?

Last edited Jan 17, 2017 at 11:44PM EST

Things that are important to know about Chelsea Manning according to above users

[ ] They did a thing which people may or may not remember and may or may not have implications on people's trust in the goverment.
[ ] A lame duck president commuted their sentence, which may or may not have implications on people's trust in the government.
[X] I think their gender identity is objectivly wrong.

Someone: [posts funny meme image about genders and SJWs]

KYM: "Haha yeah, IKR? These Tumblr SJWs get triggered over everything! Like seriously, stop making such a big deal about genders, why do you make it your life purpose and the only thing you care to talk about in life? It's not even related to anything here. Loosen up and stop being so easily offended, lol. Upvoted :)"

Frontpage: [updates about the legal sentence a person received for their crimes. Person happens to be transgender, but update has nothing to do about it and is not even mentioned]

KYM:

Last edited Jan 18, 2017 at 02:37PM EST

>US soldier leaks classified information
>Assange claims he will turn himself in if she is released
>Obama orders her release as one of his last actions in office

But who cares about the political implications of all that when Manning is trans???

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually starting to miss Lisa. At least she would be discussing the important shit here.

From the looks of it seems like it all started with August "he is a man and is only pretending to be a woman to the point of operation just to garner sympathy and for no other possible reason" Day barged in with his horribly underresearched and just plain bigoted opinion first, and then at least one similarly terribly uninformed person barged in emboldened, followed by at least two trolls that consistently say awful shit along the same lines in other articles.

At least the downvotes are flowing.

>all the people in this comment section calling Chelsea a mare

An inverted horse dick, saddle, and a body pumped full of hormones does not a mare make.

Can’t argue with the effectiveness of getting your horse a sex change the day after you lost the obstacle course, though. What better way to garner sympathy than to stay ahead of the curve on the latest battlefront of dressage riding? Given the pardon, I guess it all worked out for """"""""""""mare"""""""""""".

Last edited Jan 18, 2017 at 06:12PM EST

Mom Rivers wrote:

waaaah waaah you're using the wrong wooords, you're making me upset, you're wrong, stop it :( :( :( i'm gonna write out a comment and embed an image because you're using the wrong words, it's really triggering meeee

stop downvoting me, i'm a sensitive soul who couldn't come up with an argument if i tried, it's not my fault ;( downvotes are mean and you should feel bad D:

STOP USING THE WRONG WORDS!!! MY FRAGILE EGO CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WRONG PRONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell guys, I'm a bisexual tranny and even I don't get this triggered. Grow a pair, will you?

Trannies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RandomMan wrote:

>all the people in this comment section calling Chelsea a mare

An inverted horse dick, saddle, and a body pumped full of hormones does not a mare make.

Can’t argue with the effectiveness of getting your horse a sex change the day after you lost the obstacle course, though. What better way to garner sympathy than to stay ahead of the curve on the latest battlefront of dressage riding? Given the pardon, I guess it all worked out for """"""""""""mare"""""""""""".

That is an oddly fitting and specific lankyposting image that so just happens to fit perfectly with your post… Wow.

Nedhitis wrote:

That is an oddly fitting and specific lankyposting image that so just happens to fit perfectly with your post… Wow.

It's just the image from his comment but I Photoshopped it to be brone.

Last edited Jan 19, 2017 at 06:08PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!