Forums / Media / Video Games

38,603 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

What Should I Name My AC: New Leaf Town?

Last posted Jul 01, 2014 at 02:30PM EDT. Added Jun 30, 2014 at 06:12PM EDT
45 posts from 23 users

So I just got Animal Crossing: New Leaf – and I mean that literally, it just arrived at my doorstep – and I have no idea what to name my town. So in desperation, I come to you, users of Know Your Meme.

I am open to all suggestions, even the stupid ones.

No way, I just got that game not too long ago, too…

I've been waiting for someone to friend me so I won't be lonely in my town of Harmony.

That Glaceon wrote:

Deltamelon's looking pretty good now, huh?

I'm not naming my town after you, Deltamelon. We barely know each other, you gotta buy me dinner first or something.

@Emerson: doesn't really fit what I'm going for, but thanks for an actual suggestion! (PM me ur friend code)

Last edited Jun 30, 2014 at 06:33PM EDT

@Emerson: Well, that's disappointing.

@Science Spider: That's a terrible name for anything, especially a poster on a forum about internet memes.

@Iamslow: DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

@Slime Cap: Enough with the fag stuff already, man, it's not funny.

@Your Local /tr/ainer: I was wanting it to be something music related, actually.

Fridge wrote:

@Iamslow: DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

@Slime Cap: Enough with the fag stuff already, man, it's not funny.

@Your Local /tr/ainer: I was wanting it to be something music related, actually.

Music related, huh? Call it Bedrock. Like that song " call me mr flinstone, I can make your bed rock".
11/10 song. Great stuff.

@Dac: "And I got her nigga………………………(LONGEST PAUSE IN RAP MUSIC)………………………….grocery bag."

@Emerson: bretty good

@/tr/ainer: wow ebin maymay friend why don't I just call it Fantano or some shit

Okay, I think I have a good name picked out but I'm going to take suggestions for the next 6 hours or so before deciding.

@Ticklechap: doesn't fit.

@Rukario: Unfortunately, I'm not that stuck.

In fact, I think I've come up with what I'm calling it, and it's none of your suggestions.

My town will be named Horizon.

That's good…

Now when might you be on, since I just got access to the island, and you can make a lot of bells selling bugs from the place, and I'm allowed to bring friends.

Thanks all, I was thinking of Japan when I was trying to come up with names. Also Ticklechao was right on the money when he said rolling.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!