Forums / Media / Video Games

38,647 total conversations in 2,704 threads

+ New Thread

GTA6 confirmed to finally be in development

Last posted Mar 31, 2022 at 04:31PM EDT. Added Feb 04, 2022 at 12:26PM EST
10 posts from 10 users

Mistress Fortune wrote:

Source

About damn time, though now the question is this: which will release first, GTA6 or Elder Scrolls 6?

I wanna to say Elder Scrolls 6 but that's only because it'd probably take Todd and his team a few years to make it after releasing Starfield unless Rockstar released GTA 6 without putting in things that would be time consuming to program like horse balls that shift in size depending on temperature.

Last edited Feb 06, 2022 at 02:54AM EST

I know that it would be impossible but imagine if it ended up being a Nintendo-exclusive, like it was designed for the Switch or its (Most likely more powerful) successor in mind.

Imagine the shit-storm there'd be to see that the long awaited sequel is exclusive to weak hardware.

I'm kind of worried that GTAVI is going to be really underwhelming.

They've jumped the shark with GTAV and kept it going for far too long, so I can't really see what they can do with GTAVI that hasn't already been done in GTAV's 9 years and counting lifespan apart from better graphics.

So much zany stuff has been added to Online with so many different heists and missions that I don't think there's anything new they can bring to GTAVI.

SicklyVivian wrote:

I wanna to say Elder Scrolls 6 but that's only because it'd probably take Todd and his team a few years to make it after releasing Starfield unless Rockstar released GTA 6 without putting in things that would be time consuming to program like horse balls that shift in size depending on temperature.

I'm kind of worried that GTAVI is going to be really underwhelming.

They've jumped the shark with GTAV and kept it going for far too long, so I can't really see what they can do with GTAVI that hasn't already been done in GTAV's 9 years and counting lifespan apart from better graphics.

So much zany stuff has been added to Online with so many different heists and missions that I don't think there's anything new they can bring to GTAVI.

Last edited Mar 31, 2022 at 04:47PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!