Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,722 total conversations in 1,733 threads

+ New Thread

this new site design is not practical

Last posted May 30, 2024 at 03:40PM EDT. Added May 09, 2024 at 10:32PM EDT
5 posts from 2 users

I just started seeing the new site layout, and geez Louise, I finally understand why people were complaining.

Comment voting doesn't work for me; I have to enter a gallery in order to upload images whereas before I could just upload from the main article; pages sometimes take a minute to load for seemingly no reason, whereas before they loaded quickly; the ability to search images by most or least upvoted is gone; when previewing an image, the number of comments and like/dislike ratio is also gone; plus the fact it looks like Facebook to me now just bugs me on a fundamental level.

This isn't even a case of me disliking change, this new layout just sucks.

Mods/Staff, is there a way to go back to the old layout, kinda like Reddit has the old. prefix to go back to OG Reddit?

the team manages the site which you do something to repair the site it's been 12 days since the site was buggy and fix the problems which are How to vote does not work, the pages sometimes take a minute to load for no apparent reason, I like/dislike" does not work under comments, and the pages do not load at all and the profile page comments on them does not work

Sup! You must login or signup first!