Forums / Discussion / General

232,986 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'm back!

Last posted Jul 13, 2011 at 10:24PM EDT. Added Jul 13, 2011 at 09:55PM EDT
21 posts from 9 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hello, Know Your Meme! I decided to come back to Know Your Meme. "Why has Matt returned?" you may be asking yourself. Here are my reasons for coming back to KYM:

-I have forgiven all of you for being such meany-heads. I am forgiving you because I know all of you must be feeling horrifically guilty for how you have treated me last time I was here.

-There aren't many funny memes nowadays. So, I feel it is my duty to come back here and try to make my own memes.

-I am finally certain that my arch nemesis, Troll King, has left Know Your Meme. I know this because no one in the world can have THAT long of an attention span, especially if they're a troll.

Well, now that you know my reasons for returning, I will now accept your apologizes for being such meany-heads to me.

SPOILER ALERT:

By the end of this thread, it will be revealed that Chris Menning is actually Troll King, that Suiseiseki is actually my sockpuppet account, and that Kalmo is actually Arnold Schwatzenager.

None of you have changed at all! You're all meany heads and I hate you all and I'm never coming back ever again because you are all poopy meany stupid heads!

Piano wrote:

SPOILER ALERT:

By the end of this thread, it will be revealed that Chris Menning is actually Troll King, that Suiseiseki is actually my sockpuppet account, and that Kalmo is actually Arnold Schwatzenager.

Matt wrote:

None of you have changed at all! You're all meany heads and I hate you all and I'm never coming back ever again because you are all poopy meany stupid heads!

Okay. Prove you're not coming back by leaving forever this time.

Matt wrote:

Hello, Know Your Meme! I decided to come back to Know Your Meme. "Why has Matt returned?" you may be asking yourself. Here are my reasons for coming back to KYM:

-I have forgiven all of you for being such meany-heads. I am forgiving you because I know all of you must be feeling horrifically guilty for how you have treated me last time I was here.

-There aren't many funny memes nowadays. So, I feel it is my duty to come back here and try to make my own memes.

-I am finally certain that my arch nemesis, Troll King, has left Know Your Meme. I know this because no one in the world can have THAT long of an attention span, especially if they're a troll.

Well, now that you know my reasons for returning, I will now accept your apologizes for being such meany-heads to me.

That is sooo great, we are all sooooo sorry for being meanie-beanie faces. To make it up to you, lets go make memes, and then go fishing for rainbows and go on a magical picnic with cheetos and Kool-aid. After that we can meet the king of all memes, Milhouse, he will give us both magical powers and we will fly away spreading love and joy across the interwebs! Does that sound good to you?

Troll King wrote:

Hmm. Strange. You're still posting, which mean you haven't left yet.

SHUT UP YOU POOPY MEANY POOPY STUPID FACE I WAS POSTING SO I COULD REPLY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piano wrote:

SPOILER ALERT:

So, what am I by that logic?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!