Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
A thing about thenewalfmonster68

Last posted Dec 16, 2013 at 08:53PM EST. Added Dec 16, 2013 at 12:54PM EST
8 posts from 7 users

(Is this the right place to put this? I sure hope so. I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as "meme research")

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks all this hate on this guy is stupid. It seems incredibly pathetic to me to pick on a guy who barely speaks English properly and isn't even doing anything wrong. Yeah, his drawings are shit. That doesn't mean we have to constantly harass the guy. He can do whatever the fuck he wants,and he isn't even doing it on this site, he's doing it on Deviantart.
He asks for us to stop posting pictures of his stuff because he's upset by it. How do we respond? We down vote his comment to hell,yell at him for speaking English poorly (as if that is something you do on purpose), post a bunch of reaction images that say "Lolololo Deal with it", and then post more of his drawings in the cringeworthy gallery. Rinse and repeat.

If somebody can give me proof that he is the spawn of Satan and deserves everything that's coming to him (Maybe a mean comment or something),then i will gladly admit I was wrong to question this seemingly unjustified hate and sit in the shame-corner for the rest of the month.

I'm the only spawn of Satan/Satan here, your point is moot. Also, this is opening up the gates for more hate, and seeing as you're a gold that joined 4 months ago but has almost nothing, best bet is you're just his/her alt trying to appease people. I'm a faggot, I'd know.

Man, this is why I never do anything. I always fuck something up.
I don't really know why I bothered to write this or what was going on in my head a couple of hours ago, but I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I guess I was just trying to be a white knight or something…..what should I do? I cant delete this.

Dead Booty wrote:

Man, this is why I never do anything. I always fuck something up.
I don't really know why I bothered to write this or what was going on in my head a couple of hours ago, but I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I guess I was just trying to be a white knight or something…..what should I do? I cant delete this.

Ignore the poster above you, he's not helping the case.

As for thenewalfmonster68, you are correct, and the public shaming and ridicule towards the guy reached a point it should never have. But the case was taken care of ealier today, so let's hope it'll stop now.

P.S. Sorry mod who locked this earlier, but I'm just jumping in to post it above.

Sorry to the mods who had locked this earlier.

I just wanted to drop in and say that I have heard nothing of this other than seeing it in that goat thread.

Would someone mind PMing me and let me know what's going on?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!