Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,709 total conversations in 1,733 threads

+ New Thread

The Shop

Last posted Sep 07, 2009 at 01:33PM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2009 at 11:02PM EDT
24 posts from 10 users

I potion this lotion… LOL WUT?!

Anyways, yeah, I agree that we need more merchandise in the store other than new shirts which we already talked about in another forum: https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/1-general/topics/386-t-shirts-we-want

I'd totally dig having a Jamie action figure with whiteboard accessories!

I just find different versions of imitations between conversations. This motivation to find a connection makes my intervention in this discussion worthwhile, and it fills me with exhilaration to have found a junction.

And you can take that to the bank.

HEY! I've seen this video before I knew about KYM! I didn't know you guys made it! I dare you to pronounce the complete name of Titin and then… and ONLY THEN… can you proudly announce that you have won the GAME!

Yup. Rocketboom makes a pretty wide range of videos. This one is still one of my favorites because it's one of the scripts that most closely resembled the first draft that I turned in, even after the editing process. Most of the time the scripts are a collaboration with lots of others, but every now and then I get to write one up solo.
So, you know, if you ever feel like you want more action from the Rocketboom crew outside of Internet Meme-related activities, check out the main Rocketboom.com site.

@ Blubber

Actually, when I was a kid, I always wanted my action figures to have laser eye beams. So, I think a KYM action figure MUST have laser eye beams as well, as we have a member who can do such a thing: Provie!

One question.

How in the Hell can we make action figures?

Sure, most of us can find cheap workers all around our neighborhood. Stray children, cats (they work keyboard-cat style) and weaselmen fit the bill nicely. But where are we going to find all the plastic?

It has to be plastic. Aluminium? It would stick to children's hands or the creepier children's tongues. Wood? To easy to get splinters, infections and class action lawsuits. Leather? Unless you want the action figures to feel like steroid abusers it's an all around bad idea.

And what about all the defective toys the workers will make? Would anyone by those? Would we let the creepy type of people who want to buy them buy the duds? Could we staple the defective toys together and call it "mordern art"?

I don't think action figures are going to come anytime soon.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!