Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I'm bored, lonely, and a little sad, so I feel like talking to people.

Last posted May 18, 2012 at 03:19AM EDT. Added May 18, 2012 at 01:49AM EDT
24 posts from 9 users

Piano wrote:

REVEAL TO ME YOUR ILLS, CHILD.

Well, I played this 8-bit game called passage I found on the Pixel Art entry, and it made me cry.

And I also found out that one of my friends is going to be gone for about a month, so that sucks too.

But these are just lame, first world problems and stuff, so I shouldn't be upset.

See, Katie, what my associate and I are trying to say is that we need your business!

RussianFedora Inc. has been undergoing a, how can I say, a "recessional" point in our business.

See, Me and Mr. Fedora have been selling fedora's for YEARS!!! yes the possesive apostraphe was nessecary and yes the spellng is nessarry

So what we proposition to YOU is that you can get a cut in this non-failing biznaz.

2 easy steps!

1.) Profit
2.) Profit

OMFG RITE?

So call 1-900-fed-oras!

WE ARE TOTALLY WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angstyHoodie wrote:

Well, I played this 8-bit game called passage I found on the Pixel Art entry, and it made me cry.

And I also found out that one of my friends is going to be gone for about a month, so that sucks too.

But these are just lame, first world problems and stuff, so I shouldn't be upset.

WHY DID IT FORCE YOU TO SECRETE WATER RESERVES, YOUNG ONE.

angstyHoodie wrote:

I tried making a thread with a actual purpose, but it didn't go well, so I deleted it.

So, hows it going?

Not as well as I’d like.

Got an infection in my thumb a couple days ago. Made it hurt real bad anytime I tried to do anything with it, like manipulate a joystick. As such, that’s like two or three days of playing on Fallout 3 that I’ve had to give up because my thumb simply wouldn’t take it.

Though granted, this may have had something to do with how long it takes to count out large quantities of munitions in that game. I was giving Energy Cells and a repaired AEP7 Laser Pistol to Charon, you see. I decided to give him 3000 rounds. At the time, I had about 13k. I then gave him about 1200 12 gauge shotgun shells(Charon has his own Combat Shotgun, you see). I think I had about 4k of those at the time. And of course, it always starts from the total amount you have, not zero, and it counts down one unit at the time. Took at least five minutes to count out all the rounds I gave him.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Not as well as I’d like.

Got an infection in my thumb a couple days ago. Made it hurt real bad anytime I tried to do anything with it, like manipulate a joystick. As such, that’s like two or three days of playing on Fallout 3 that I’ve had to give up because my thumb simply wouldn’t take it.

Though granted, this may have had something to do with how long it takes to count out large quantities of munitions in that game. I was giving Energy Cells and a repaired AEP7 Laser Pistol to Charon, you see. I decided to give him 3000 rounds. At the time, I had about 13k. I then gave him about 1200 12 gauge shotgun shells(Charon has his own Combat Shotgun, you see). I think I had about 4k of those at the time. And of course, it always starts from the total amount you have, not zero, and it counts down one unit at the time. Took at least five minutes to count out all the rounds I gave him.

manipulate a joystick

@Arex

Okay, lemme go get my pho-Hey there's no fedora!

Ouuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

@Russian

Because it was really sad.

@Serious

That sucks to hear, I remember playing Fallout: NV and I was fighting this bug thing, I forgot the name of it, and it poisoned me, and at the same time it autosaved, and I rarely ever save, so it was way far back into the game since the last autosave, so I kept using a ton of stimpacks while trying to kill this stupid bug that kept flying all over the place.

It sucked.

You know what I friggin' mean.

So how much experience do you have manipulating your joystick, Thomas? Have you been doing it for a while?

angstyHoodie wrote:

@Arex

Okay, lemme go get my pho-Hey there's no fedora!

Ouuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

@Russian

Because it was really sad.

@Serious

That sucks to hear, I remember playing Fallout: NV and I was fighting this bug thing, I forgot the name of it, and it poisoned me, and at the same time it autosaved, and I rarely ever save, so it was way far back into the game since the last autosave, so I kept using a ton of stimpacks while trying to kill this stupid bug that kept flying all over the place.

It sucked.

No, I mean out of game, Katia. Still, that sounds like it sucked.

But what I was talking about is that I was holding down left on the D-pad on my controller to count down the rounds I was giving Charon. I think I cut off circulation to part of my thumb for a bit because of that.

Don't know why it would have gotten infected 'cause of that, but…

No, I mean out of game, Katia. Still, that sounds like it sucked.

But what I was talking about is that I was holding down left on the D-pad on my controller to count down the rounds I was giving Charon. I think I cut off circulation to part of my thumb for a bit because of that.

Don't know why it would have gotten infected 'cause of that, but…

Oh, sorry. That did sound pretty painful, I hope it gets better.

angstyHoodie wrote:

Oh, sorry. That did sound pretty painful, I hope it gets better.

Well I did get the puss out of it. By using a sewing needle of all things.

After that, I poured hydrogen peroxide and then rubbing alcohol on it, then put antibiotic cream and a bandage on it. I'm hoping the swelling will go down, but the pain is pretty much gone. I have to apply direct pressure to make it hurt anymore.

If it feels better, I may play some on some of my games later today(it's past midnight where I live). Check this thread to see what I play, on what I play them, and how to find me on each.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 02:19AM EDT

Things are going pretty well, but sometimes I think I love my best friend but I like just being friends. See if we dated I wouldn't have much time to piddle around in RPG maker or bold text on Verbose's wall without him noticing for a good 5 hours and then all night because now he's sleeping apparently.

Yep. I got this prioritizing shit down.

Oh lol he just noticed.

Last edited May 18, 2012 at 02:37AM EDT

Hm. Actually, I think I will lock this. I was kinda hoping it would at least turn into a "how's your day" sort of thread or something.

You'd think I'd learn by now.

But seriously. Go to the chat.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!