Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,748 total conversations in 9,944 threads

+ New Thread

KYM is getting boring.

Last posted Dec 09, 2011 at 09:08PM EST. Added Dec 08, 2011 at 06:20PM EST
24 posts from 18 users

I thought the MLP debate died out some recently if anything. The mods are getting their own threads, some of them are pretty interesting, the others are forever alone.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 06:29PM EST

Skitch the Wolf, KYM Community Pet wrote:

Weren't you the one that made that "Equestrian Ebert" character?

And if I recall correctly, he was made just so you could post pro-pony comments and that "Brony Conversion" thing?

Going to Equestrian Ebert's profile redirects to Meow's page. Not only should Meow be punished just for creating such a character, but he should be punished quadruplefold for creating this.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 06:40PM EST

Piano wrote:

Going to Equestrian Ebert's profile redirects to Meow's page. Not only should Meow be punished just for creating such a character, but he should be punished quadruplefold for creating this.

REALLY???

ok…

ok, seriously…

ok…

The quoted post has been deleted.

Even comparing oneself to Colbert's clothing is an extreme demonstration of undeserved pride, no matter who you are.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I thought the MLP debate died out some recently if anything. The mods are getting their own threads, some of them are pretty interesting, the others are forever alone.

Like mine….

All I have to say is, look, I'm not the "coolest" user and yeah, I suck at meme research. But I try to make these forums enjoyable. This is the only active forum I'm on. Maybe if more users took the time to make this a better place we wouldn't have this problem. Also, It's good to see more people are partaking on the forums and we'll go from there. So I think it's safe to say that hard working forum members like Sweatie, Natsuru, RF, Patrick, Susi, RandomMan, DPF, Syndi, BlueScreen, Nikolaki, Omomon, Danny V. Notsocoolguy, Verbose, PimbAbra, Cpt. Falcey, Jamie du-- um, Philip J, Papaphill, Chuck, Troll King, Fridge, ect.., fuck even Rapturjezzy would be offended. We do what we can

So don't cross some serious lines bro…

Neg me all u want… I can spare some. (to the dick who negged me)

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 07:17PM EST

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I used to be ZebraGuitar.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, now that I think about it.

I remember when you went by "Zap Rowsdower"

I do find myself coming to the forums less and less in the last month or so… I don't know if that because they're not as interesting, or because it's me that's losing interest. Ask yourself that; you might just be losing interest in the site. Or maybe you're just depressed; when you're depressed, everything seems boring.

Alex>_> wrote:

All I have to say is, look, I'm not the "coolest" user and yeah, I suck at meme research. But I try to make these forums enjoyable. This is the only active forum I'm on. Maybe if more users took the time to make this a better place we wouldn't have this problem. Also, It's good to see more people are partaking on the forums and we'll go from there. So I think it's safe to say that hard working forum members like Sweatie, Natsuru, RF, Patrick, Susi, RandomMan, DPF, Syndi, BlueScreen, Nikolaki, Omomon, Danny V. Notsocoolguy, Verbose, PimbAbra, Cpt. Falcey, Jamie du-- um, Philip J, Papaphill, Chuck, Troll King, Fridge, ect.., fuck even Rapturjezzy would be offended. We do what we can

Remember when topics were fun?

Now it's all brony-vs-nonbrony or forum games.

We're starting to lose our edge, I think.

What happened?

I remember when topics were fun. That was just a minute ago.

Randommans mod thread, The Mafia game, ban the above user, I'm not your buddy guy, Troll Kings epic INB4LOCK thread, Pony General and many more…

I'm having fun here and I'm trying to make it more fun. Are you? If not then why don't you try what I'm doing and make an effort to make it fun. Its not that hard.

Also the whole brony-vs-nonbrony thing is a delusion. If it isn't brought up then it isn't a problem and up until this point we were doing a good job of that.

Last edited Dec 08, 2011 at 11:41PM EST

I don't blame OP. I mean, what better place to get ideas out in the open so we can discuss them (if there's a problem) than a forum?

However, it seems as if 1) most people are still enjoying the forum or 2) they're trying to make it more enjoyable. Personally, I enjoy them. I'd prefer there to be a General Sports thread, but people don't seem to be all that interested in sports for me to make one. I'd prefer more logic games like mafia, but I can always start those if I wanted.

So. You've expressed your discontent (along with Omomon,) but most of us who have posted here enjoy the forum, and all of us enjoy it enough to stay.

tl;dr
Be the change you want to see in the world boards…

Remember when topics were fun?

Now it's all brony-vs-nonbrony or forum games.

We're starting to lose our edge, I think.

What happened?

Alex>_> wrote:

…I work hard…..

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!