Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

so you just think you can just dismiss the reality

Last posted Feb 13, 2013 at 07:46AM EST. Added Feb 12, 2013 at 02:49PM EST
39 posts from 24 users

Fuck this censorship. I made a thread. You saw it. Butthurt commenced.

>mod delete delete deleted

fuck outta here.

JFF is the heart of the forums. If you don't like, then say so.

pathetic mods search for power. Suck my dick based.

we won't stop. Ban me. This is why too many chiefs suck ass.

go ahead, delete it. I put alot of my life in this community.i am disappoint

I agree with the most part with Alex about JFF being the Heart of the Forums. This is the place on the website where we get to learn the most about our fellow KYM Users.
I have spent a lot of time getting to know KYM as a community, and it has been a really close knit, and unique compared to others I have been to. I think I spent enough time here on KYM for the next 3 users that will post in this thread (if it isn't locked) will know who I am.

Other than that, I think we should at least have some sort of miscellaneous general, or a sort of Dumpster thread to filter out the lower quality threads, that could possibly fit into that single thread. (I made one but it was locked because it was "pointless")

EDIT: Hello Amanda

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 03:17PM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

I agree with the most part with Alex about JFF being the Heart of the Forums. This is the place on the website where we get to learn the most about our fellow KYM Users.
I have spent a lot of time getting to know KYM as a community, and it has been a really close knit, and unique compared to others I have been to. I think I spent enough time here on KYM for the next 3 users that will post in this thread (if it isn't locked) will know who I am.

Other than that, I think we should at least have some sort of miscellaneous general, or a sort of Dumpster thread to filter out the lower quality threads, that could possibly fit into that single thread. (I made one but it was locked because it was "pointless")

TOO MANY WORDS

NOT ENOUGH RANDOM

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 03:18PM EST

Ann Hiro wrote:

I know who you are.
Now for a Brand New Member to ruin this.

I like how these downvoters go to a thread that THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE

JUST to downvote alex to shit

you guys are huge douchebags

404 user not found wrote:

So you got censored once, psh. Half of my posts ever have been deleted for being "offensive".

No, just no..

Your posts are gay, unlike Freddy. We as in my friends are cut from a different fabric.

We demand respect as well as our forum contributions. We won't stand for less. And your fancy titles willl not slow us down we are forumborn. The elite. Conversationalists together as one faction.

Ann Hiro wrote:

I hate you so much.

Well now, this should be a fun thread.

The problem with allowing threads with no topic is that as they gain attention they will be imitated. Pretty soon, we'll find ourselves facing a mass of pointless topics spammed for no reason other than stupidity. I am referring, of course, to the idiotic ">Dearpocalypse" of long ago and the slightly-smarter-than-gravel users who started it. I have nothing against pointless topics, I've enjoyed many of them in my time on the forums. I just don't want a repeat of that whole mess.

Last edited Feb 12, 2013 at 10:18PM EST

Myconix wrote:

4 chan, Its a very nice place. If you go there be sure to go to /b/, they should be able to help you with whatever you need. Don't forget to stress that you are new either, that way they now that they should help you get acquainted with the community.

Last edited Feb 13, 2013 at 04:46AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!