Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's your weakness?

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT. Added Mar 20, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT
45 posts from 35 users

I can't tell the difference between blond people. If a blond person wants to talk to me, they must be prepared to be called "Caitlin", even if they have the wrong genitalia.
It's debilitating, man.

So what's your Achilles' heel? (In b4 someone posts a picture of a heel)

I don't give a fuck. In any situation, no matter how hard I try, I simply can not give a single one. I am currently enrolled in a treatment program for my condition, and although everyone tells me that one day I will realize how truly beneficial the steps I am taking are, I really just can't see how.
Almost every night I cry myself to sleep as I try in vain to muster even half of a fuck to give, with the disappointment and self-loathing increasing bit by bit after each and every failure. And in those moments, I peer into the bottomless darkness of the human condition, making discoveries that I would would not wish upon even my worst enemies to join in. Yet I believe that, as the ultimate night closes around us during the final hours of our lives, we are all forced to do so- to feel what it's like to not give a fuck.
There is a God… and He is heartless.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I have a weakness for large "sandwiches" with "mayonnaise" dripping out of them.

MOD EDIT: Spoiler your stuff, Connor.

That innuendo was probably better veiled than you intended it to be.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Then I'll expose opspe's weakness on his behalf: He has an insatiable lust for electron microscopes

Does this turn you on you dirty slut?

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

Rock: No.
Techno: No.
Reggae: No.
Pop: Yes.

Obscure Pop Song from a video game: Now we're talkin'!

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty main menu theme….or the original alert theme

Laika wrote:

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty main menu theme….or the original alert theme

I'm a little confused by this post…

Are you trying to sway me towards another genre, or were you giving me examples or something?

Did you not mean to quote my post?

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

I'm a little confused by this post…

Are you trying to sway me towards another genre, or were you giving me examples or something?

Did you not mean to quote my post?

No no I was just saying they're the sorta songs I can relate to you with, those theme tunes were damn awesome, sorry I came across quite vague.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!