Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,646 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

Something of exponential importance has been revealed

Last posted Mar 30, 2015 at 02:02AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2015 at 08:16PM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Somehow I doubt there's ever been anything of any kind of importance in Riff-Raff.

Considering how Lulz is the only thing worth living for, I would argue that Riff-Raff is actually the most important board on KYM.

Particle Mare wrote:

Considering how Lulz is the only thing worth living for, I would argue that Riff-Raff is actually the most important board on KYM.

But you can't eat lulz, therefore there must be something else worth living for, or else we wouldn't need to eat. Until the day humans evolve to survive off lulz, we will always be inferior beings that require frivolities like food, water, and the serious discussion boards.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Somehow I doubt there's ever been anything of any kind of importance in Riff-Raff.

But how could we possibly

go on without the gorilla-walking knowledge bestowed upon us by McMahon-Sempai?

Last edited Mar 29, 2015 at 11:44PM EDT

IT'S ME, RIFF-RAFF! ITS ME, RIFF-RAFF, IT WAS ME… ALL ALONG, RIFF-RAFF! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT HOOK, LINE, AND SHITPOST! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN THE MODS, EVEN MY CLOSEST MODS BOUGHT IT! EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU WERE MADE MEMES OF!

BUT YOU KNOW, I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT. RIFF-RAFF MADE ME. RIFF-RAFF FORUM MADE ME FOOL YOU, HE MADE ME, BECAUSE RIFF-RAFF, I HAD TO TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WOULD NEVER, EVER FORGET. AND NOW RIFF-RAFF, RIFF-RAFF NOW YOU KNOW, THERE IS NO PRICE I WILL NOT PAY. THERE IS NO DEPTH I WILL NOT STOOP, TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH, RIFF-RAFF, A TOTAL, COMPLETE LIVING HEEELLLLLLL

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!