11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Flim's Drawing Thread

Last posted Aug 14, 2014 at 11:30AM EDT. Added Aug 05, 2014 at 01:33AM EDT
43 posts from 19 users

You know the drill.

Though there are some small things I'd like to state
1. I'll try my best to do requests chronologically, but I'll skip over complicated ones and hopefully do them later on.
2. I'll try my best to do requests chronologically, but I may prioritize ones I find extra cool.
3. I may do requests digitally or traditionally, depending on circumstance and complexity.
4. I'm sorry, RandomMan, but I really don't think I can draw Charles Barkley nor can I draw Nic Cage. I'm so sorry.

Draw a banana.

While Shrek, Donkey Kong, and Dr. Eggman have the biggest fight in history while flying bird dogs block a binary star while everyone who posts here punches a keyboard.

I’m sorry, RandomMan, but I really don’t think I can draw Charles Barkley nor can I draw Nic Cage. I’m so sorry.

:U

Draw Loli driving a "Free Candy" van in that case. Add random user/mod victims if you want.

Last edited Aug 05, 2014 at 08:16AM EDT

MasterBurner "Capo" wrote:

Draw Straid of Olaphis…

..on vacation in any place of your choosing.

Of course, only in my most favorite vacation spot in the world <3

ok I have a request. Draw my avatar Anti mage.

As a costanza.jpg.

With a Battlefury axe in his hands instead of the bat.

I would like to use it as my new avatar so can you also make a cropped out image for it as well.

Would really appreciate it.

Also great job mate, lookin good.

Always Right wrote:

draw about to get Medieval on a demon.

I really love demonslayer type characters.

The reference you gave me wasn't full, so I hope you're alright with me taking a few design liberties.

By the way, she's cute. Does she have a name?

Also, sorry to the users who made DotA requests, but is it alright if I draw something else of your choosing? I have an aversion to the game for very personal reasons, and I hope you understand.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Can you draw the OC form I made of myself?

I hope I didn't bastardize your design too hard.

I got addicted to ballpen sketching in one of my unused graphing notebooks yesterday so I did this in it.

Flimsy wrote:

I really love demonslayer type characters.

The reference you gave me wasn't full, so I hope you're alright with me taking a few design liberties.

By the way, she's cute. Does she have a name?

eeeeee

Its awesome!
SAVED

(Her name is Alice, by the way)

Judging from absence of my request, I should change the request.

Just draw me.

In an armor of downvotes.

Not medieval armor, sci-fi armor.

(and make the hat detailing red.)

@Delivery for me:

It could have been worse I guess. I would use the Graph Paper for technical sketches then trace it onto another sheet of paper before you present.

Can you draw Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening tipping the scales?

Last edited Aug 07, 2014 at 03:01AM EDT

Slime Cap wrote:

Judging from absence of my request, I should change the request.

Just draw me.

In an armor of downvotes.

Not medieval armor, sci-fi armor.

(and make the hat detailing red.)

Alright, I'll put that on queue.
What do you mean by hat detailing? Actually, what is the hat? It's kinda hard to draw from sprites as references sometimes because some parts end up being based on interpretation.

Flimsy wrote:

Alright, I'll put that on queue.
What do you mean by hat detailing? Actually, what is the hat? It's kinda hard to draw from sprites as references sometimes because some parts end up being based on interpretation.

A to Q1: The tip, or for highlighting reference-

A to Q2: You know, one of these hats

Ignore poor creature having to wear this oversized hat.

I don't know if you're still accepting the request.
Since, Dota arts is not allowed, then I'll go another request then.

Draw this girl (Tamayo from Kaizin Rumble)

With this pose.

Last edited Aug 12, 2014 at 03:14PM EDT

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

Draw Ryuko Matoi (in her seifuku) smacking Kirito from SAO with her scissorblade while yelling "BITCH~! I'M HERE TO SAVE ANIME~!!"

Apologies for taking too long and not adding a caption.

Due to lack of foresight, I think I won't be able to deliver anymore. This time, it's not because I'm being lazy (like in the past three drawing threads I've done), but because I'm actually going to be busier than usual these days.

For whatever fun it may have been while it lasted (hah I didn't even get to the second page yet), I don't think I can be on this site often. May I request a lock from the admins?

Last edited Aug 14, 2014 at 11:30AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!