Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

ITT: we write SCP Musume

Last posted Apr 14, 2019 at 07:40PM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2019 at 06:17PM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

So I saw this image, and actually wanted to expand and develop the idea a bit further. Maybe even make some kind of project.

scp-914 scp-1471 scp-682 scp-2703 scp-811 scp-999 scp-2521 scp-963 scp-173 scp-113

I've even made a Google Document for it!

I might as well repost what I already wrote down here, plus a few extra points:

• The protagonist is a Japanese D-Class who's been contained as a thaumiel-class SCP due to his apparent 'pacifying effects'; i.e. turning the SCPs into cute girl versions of themselves who are attracted to him, the staff are completely dumfounded, but are mostly accepting because "hey it works we don't have to worry about millions of people dying"* The show takes place in a version of the mainline SCP timeline, grimdarkness and all, but due to protag-kun slowly & forcibly wrestling the genre away from cosmic horror to lighthearted harem slice of life, there's a general setting juxtaposition that's played for laughs
  • 682 is completely horrified by the change initially, but would slowly adopt themselves into the mold of a classical tsundere as per protag-kun's cognitohazard effects.
  • 682 is effectively representing people who think this whole concept is a trash idea
  • 682 would be a hella buli big muscle girl
  • Aé (811) would basically remain the exact same, she's best girl material in the main canon anyway
  • 999 would carry over a lot from suu, but less rapey and more cuddly, a running gag is it trying to latch itself onto 682
  • 2521's mere existence in the show is a running gag, somone would mention it, the show would cut out, and a garbled cry of "senpaaaii" would be heard before
  • Mal-O (1417) would be initially shocked at the sudden change and appearance of boobs, but wouldn't really mind, or change that much mentally.
  • 682 slowly has a mental breakdown as he suddenly gets turned into a waifu and can’t kill this one dirty human cause he’s her senpai and is just as unkillable as her
  • Most of 682's comedy involves it struggling to continue to massacre people as it now finds human men attractive.
  • A running gag is the D-Classes now try to flirt with it, and any attempt at it killing them would ususally result in the phrase "hurt me mommy"
  • Protag-kun's designation is SCP-16109, which can be read "i-ya-na-ya-tsu" (いやなやつ), meaning unpleasant guy.

Mal-O would appear in the first episode, have her identity crisis, then reappear 6 or so episodes in once she accepts hers fate.
After outgrowing her resentment to 16109, she'll start to become fascinated. When 16109 is taking pictures with other pacified SCPs, Mal-O would insert her herself into them despite having no physical presence. 16109 then starts hallucinating about Mal-O, as one is ought to do when exposed. She flirts with him via the mirror until finally showing up properly in the next episode, cement herself in the main cast.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!