13 posts from 13 users

btw here's me

yeah I know I'm a pussy

burn: no idea
animal: jack russel, those fuckers
surgery: wisdoms
childhood: ran into wall edge

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 03:21AM EDT

one time back in the 7th grade i was giving my cat a bath (my mom made me do it), and as you can guess he didn't like that, not one bit. So he latched on to my arm and sunk his teeth right in there, and that was like 6 or 7 years ago, i still have the scar to.

I can't remember how i got that scar on my knee, its always sort of just been there. The farthest memory i have of it goes all the way back to kindergarten.

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 03:21AM EDT

Surgery: Broken wrist, broken femur, cracked rib
Animal Incident: Skin ripped off by dog bite
Childhood Memories: Finger slammed in door, chain-link fence into armpit
Other: Skateboarding fails of the nutsack-to-railing variety

Cut myself a very small bit back when I was depressed.
I have a bunch of small burn scars on my limbs for unknown reasons, but that's the only one that's noticeable, and it's not even that much at that.
No animal incidents.
My cousin had me on his shoulders and was spinning me around when I fell off and landed my head onto a bar stool leg, didn't hurt my skull, only split the skin and made me bleed, still needed stitches.
I had scoliosis, so I had to get titanium rods and screws put into my spine to keep it straight, took a few months to recover. Now I can't grow in by back anymore, somersault, autofelatiate, or get into cars non-awkwardly because I can't bend my spine at all. However, I'll never shrink when I get older, or slouch, and it's damn near impossible to break my back now.
Nothing else really, I've been pretty lucky…

Let me start off by saying this: Cats are EVIL!

Other than the numerous incidents with having too many cats in the household: I've had a fractured right arm from a sports tackle (people like me don't belong in contact sports). I once accidentally sliced my index finger to the bone with a steak knife (Never cut towards you, kids!). And lastly I gave myself a bitchin scar on my knee via barb wire fence.

Other: Boils
Animal Incidents: Friend's pet dog bit me
Childhood Memories: Right ear nearly torn off, balancing a board and fell on ribcage (couldn't breathe for five seconds), the usual trip.
EXTRA Childhood Memory: Teeth, blindly ran into a non-moving car (Wow I was fuckin' stupid)

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 07:42AM EDT

Never self harmed.

Never had any serious burns.

Animal incidents: My dog got over excited and bit my arm when we were about to go out for a walk, and a cat scratched me when I refused to stop petting her when I was a tad younger.

Childhood memories: I forget how, but I think it relates to me falling off something, but anyways, I had this scab on my arm and I had a month where I wouldn't let the scab from that heal, and I still have a scar from that. And the huge shin scar happened when I was playing basketball and I tripped on the rocky, uneven, surface at the back of the court. It was pretty nasty. (Super special scar since I forgot to put it on there: I broke my leg as a young child)

Surgery: I have a genetic disorder and have had 10-14 surgeries for it, mostly are changing ear tubes which help fight against ear infections, a thing I had constantly as a child. It relates, but I forget how. Biggest one was the bone graft which a part of my hip bone (ew) was put in my jaw to make it structurally fit. It hurt a ton after, and I had to slightly relearn to walk, and couldn't eat for about 1-2 months.

Head: Cracked head open (aged 4) and bit by dog (aged 9)
Thumb: Trapped in car door (aged 9), now my thumbs are two different sizes.
Knee: Now this is a strange one. I poked myself on a newly sharpened coloured pencil (aged 6) and still have a small, blue mark on my knee (I am now 17).

Last edited Jun 28, 2014 at 10:11PM EDT

Childhood: The scar on my knee happened when I was around five years old and learning to ride a bike. I fell off and that scar's been there ever since. The scar on my arm is the result of falling downhill off a scooter. It was nasty and it took over a week or so for it to not hurt as much as it did.
Animal incidents: I was stung by a hornet or something like that. It hurt and swelled up a bit.
Other: In freshman year, me and someone were fooling around and were sword fighting with pencils. I was aiming to get the pencil out of his hand, but his pencil was too close and stabbed my hand. There's now a grey colored scar on my hand ever since. Overall, I've been pretty lucky not to suffer a serious injury.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!