Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,397 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Top 5 Pictures in Your Gallery

Last posted Sep 23, 2018 at 09:52PM EDT. Added Sep 12, 2018 at 02:48PM EDT
17 posts from 15 users

EDIT: When I say "top", I mean the pictures with the most likes in your gallery. Not yout opinion on the best.

This is how you structure it.

5. (detail if you want)

Put picture here

4. (detail if you want)

Put picture here

3. (detail if you want)

Put picture here

2. (detail if you want)

Put picture here

1. (detail if you want)

Put picture here

Last edited Sep 12, 2018 at 03:15PM EDT

Here's mine:

5. I posted this Shitpostbot5000 meme as part of a dump, and, wel, I found this funny. Later on it became one of my most liked photos! To my surprise it even made it to trending!

4. This was from the same dump as 5, but this time from r/PrequelMemes. Turns out KYM likes gifs!

3. This is some noice OC that I made. I had actually made it in reference to Totally Spies going trending in my newbie days. WARNING: It's all Picardia from this point on.

2. Another piece of OC, it actually generated quite a bit of controversy. Mostly from the left.

1. I have no idea how this got so upvoted. I still can't figure it out.

By upvotes
5 – 252 upvotes/0 downvotes

4 – 254 upvotes/1 downvote

3 – 266 upvotes/1 downvote

2 – 268 upvotes/0 downvotes

1 – 290 upvotes/0 downvotes

By Favorites
5 – 99 Favorites

4 – 108 Favorites

3 – 110 Favorites

2 – 115 Favorites

1 – 135 Favorites

Last edited Sep 12, 2018 at 03:45PM EDT

5. Welp, these two have the exact same score (67 ups, 0 down), so here's two of them.
My personal favorite image, a cute lil' axolotl waving at you, I saw it on Twitter and it was so adorable that I just had to post it here.

This one I posted it because I thought the trend of mii fighter costumes appearing as playable newcomers was kind of interesting.

4. This is an image that was actually made by another KYM user, perplexed tomato, he replied to me with it in the comments sections of another image, I noticed that it wasn't uploaded to the site, so I did it. (86 up, 2 down)

3. Not a lot to say about this one, I just thought it looked cool. I uploaded after seeing this image and noticing that the source had another one paired with it. (92 up, 1 down)

2. I saw this gold of a thread in the comments sections of a Tierzoo video. That guy's great, be sure to check him out. (129 up, 0 down)

1. A tweet by Lucbomber parodying the whole Titans trailer situation, I thought it was funny, so I uploaded it. (177 up, 0 down)

5. (82 upvotes)

The very first image I uploaded to the site, too.
4. (90 upvotes)

I originally made this back when I still had photoshop. I tagged it to Joel from Vinesauce on tumblr (back when I still used the site), and he actually reblogged it. If I still remembered my old account info I would provide proof.
3. (91 upvotes)

RIP Kira

2. (93 upvotes)

Self explanatory.
1. (114 upvotes in addition to 13 downvotes)

I was not expecting this simple edit I made to blow up so fast. It wasn't even serious, I knew about the bird DNA thing, but it sparked some very interesting discussions on the size of breasts and how they can affect day to day life.

Last edited Sep 15, 2018 at 07:33PM EDT

5. 213 Upvotes – Don't remember where I found this (probably Facebook) but it was made around the time Joji announced that he was moving on from Filthy Frank. I believe this image ended up getting featured on the front page.

4. 217 Upvotes – Also found this on Facebook, back when Earth-chan was still popular. I personally laugh at the fact that a cute, small, and sick personification of planet Earth would be enough to convince people to go green. Whatever works I guess.

3. 249 Upvotes – Also from Facebook. Some smart-ass commenting about how the $20 bill has changed overtime. The comment section in this photo actually contains arguments about the economy and all that. To be honest, I don't know why this of all images has a lot of upvotes.

2. 252 Upvotes – Capped this from Tumblr. This probably has a lot of upvotes because Spongebob is always relevant.

1. 369 Upvotes – From Facebook. Not even gonna try explaining this one.

Let's get it on.

5. (126 Upvotes) Have I've told you before how godlike AbsoluteDream's animations are? No? Well, now you know.

4. (132 upvotes) A SU representative, and starring BBCP (Big Buff Cheeto Puff) and Greg "Murdercock" Universe, no less.

3. (Tied to 132 Upvotes) Humble, mundane and easy-going. A joyful objet d'art.

2. (133 upvotes) After I caught a glimpse on the Peach/Bowser hybrid, my curiosity made me check the artist's work, and then I found the personified WAH himself.

1. (345 upvotes) This one's overwhelming. It's one of the early images I uploaded in this site; can't remember where I found it though.

Last edited Sep 16, 2018 at 10:34AM EDT

5. +76

4. +98 Made this out of spite

3. +120 Made this for one of the weekly meme contests, still sees regular use

2. +128 Found this somewhere

1. +146 Made this for the Cringeworthy unlocking of April Fools 2015, then a mod saved it from the purge. Interesting that my top picture has no entry

Last edited Sep 16, 2018 at 11:07AM EDT

5. +85 A good jab at those who constantly moan over Steven Universe's art style

4. +90 -1 One of CubedCoconut's earliest drawings. I found him through this site and we've become good friends as a result! I constantly nag him to remaster this piece.

3. +97 -7

A Blushmallet drawing that demonstrates that the most popular fetish among the KYM user base is Nylon Stockings.

2. +101 -4
Smokeyholes sadly stopped drawing earlier this year due to a bad miscommunication involving a commission, as a result, she's abandoned her passion. Her work will remain her though, for all to cherish and remember her by. It also further narrows down the core fetish of KYM users, and what character they impose it on…

1. +146 -1 The one person who downvoted this should be glad the vote system is anonymous, because, they'd probe;y never live it down. A simply adorable animation by an adorable person, Marreeps-art. So good, that one of the Cupheaad dev's retweeted it for all to see! Come for the cuteness, stay for the bizarre direction the comment section went in… Damnit Bill…
Last edited Sep 16, 2018 at 12:36PM EDT

5:

4:

My most liked gif in my gallery.

3:

This is my more recent post that got a bunch of upvotes.

2:

>Shadman

1:

This image was more commonly used for the Deus Vult meme from 2016. Also my most liked image as of the making of this comment.

Last edited Sep 16, 2018 at 07:51PM EDT

MPHJ wrote:

Here's mine:

5. I posted this Shitpostbot5000 meme as part of a dump, and, wel, I found this funny. Later on it became one of my most liked photos! To my surprise it even made it to trending!

4. This was from the same dump as 5, but this time from r/PrequelMemes. Turns out KYM likes gifs!

3. This is some noice OC that I made. I had actually made it in reference to Totally Spies going trending in my newbie days. WARNING: It's all Picardia from this point on.

2. Another piece of OC, it actually generated quite a bit of controversy. Mostly from the left.

1. I have no idea how this got so upvoted. I still can't figure it out.

UPDATE: Well, just as of today, I have a new #1 post in my gallery. It literally just happened.

Say hello to:

(73 up/1 down/20 favorites)
I made it myself and am proud.

5. (83 up/0 down/35 favorites)
I made this gif myself based on a memorable episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

4. (93 up/0 down/40 favorites)
I occasionally post pics from this Japanese Pixiv artist. I don't even know his name, but I love his style. This illustration of Tracer kicking back was especially popular.

3. (97 up/0 down/20 favorites)
I took this picture at a convention in 2015. The dude's cosplay is on point on the ball and chain prop was a nice touch.

2. (128 up/0 down/41 favorites)
I took this one in 2016 and was surprised how successful it became.

1. (138 up/0 down/39 favorites)
While it's hard to predict which images will catch on, Arby's social media pics do well consistently. It probably helped that I posted this on the same day Pokémon Sun and Moon came out.

Last edited Sep 23, 2018 at 09:58PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!