[18:39] < Philip_J > HOLY SHIT POKEMON BLACK 2 AND POKEMON WHITE 2
[18:39] < Taryn > that's stupid
[18:39] < Taryn > if that's the actual next title
[18:39] < Philip_J > Ur stupid
[18:39] < RocketPanda > Sauce Philip
[18:39] < atLUISSS > What
[18:39] < atLUISSS > Philip what
[18:39] < Philip_J > http://www.serebii.net/smash0212.jpg
[18:39] == Munchlax [~Omnom@24-236-174-52.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com] has quit [Ping timeout: 244 seconds]
[18:40] < RocketPanda > What in the fuck
[18:40] < atLUISSS > WHAT THE FUCK
[18:40] < Taryn > http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/pokemon-black-2-pokemon-white-2-announced-on-pokemon-smash
[18:40] < atLUISSS > WHAT THE FUCK GAMEFREAK
[18:40] < RocketPanda > http://www.serebii.net/kyuremforms2th.jpg THE FUCK
[18:40] < atLUISSS > GAMEFREAK
[18:41] < Philip_J > Yeah
[18:41] < atLUISSS > WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GAMEFREAK
[18:41] < RocketPanda > GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > Pokemon: The Sequel
[18:41] < Philip_J > Kyurem has two new forms
[18:41] < Anako > Pokemon what
[18:41] < atLUISSS > HOW CAN YOU BE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE GOLD AND SILVER
[18:41] < Philip_J > That are fusions
[18:41] < RocketPanda > WHAT ARE YOU DOING GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Anako > Pokemoin black white 2?
[18:41] < Anako > What
[18:41] < atLUISSS > GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > yeah
[18:41] < Taryn > apparently
[18:41] < RocketPanda > STOP IT GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > stupidest name ever
[18:41] < atLUISSS > GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < RocketPanda > THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL
I think this says it all.

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

[18:39] < Philip_J > Onto more important matters
[18:39] < Philip_J > HOLY SHIT POKEMON BLACK 2 AND POKEMON WHITE 2
[18:39] < Taryn > that's stupid
[18:39] < Taryn > if that's the actual next title
[18:39] < Philip_J > Ur stupid
[18:39] < RocketPanda > Sauce Philip
[18:39] < atLUISSS > What
[18:39] < atLUISSS > Philip what
[18:39] < Philip_J > http://www.serebii.net/smash0212.jpg
[18:39] == Munchlax [~Omnom@24-236-174-52.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com] has quit [Ping timeout: 244 seconds]
[18:40] < RocketPanda > What in the fuck
[18:40] < atLUISSS > WHAT THE FUCK
[18:40] < Taryn > http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/pokemon-black-2-pokemon-white-2-announced-on-pokemon-smash
[18:40] < atLUISSS > WHAT THE FUCK GAMEFREAK
[18:40] < RocketPanda > http://www.serebii.net/kyuremforms2th.jpg THE FUCK
[18:40] < atLUISSS > GAMEFREAK
[18:41] < Philip_J > Yeah
[18:41] < atLUISSS > WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME GAMEFREAK
[18:41] < RocketPanda > GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > Pokemon: The Sequel
[18:41] < Philip_J > Kyurem has two new forms
[18:41] < Anako > Pokemon what
[18:41] < atLUISSS > HOW CAN YOU BE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT MADE GOLD AND SILVER
[18:41] < Philip_J > That are fusions
[18:41] < RocketPanda > WHAT ARE YOU DOING GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Anako > Pokemoin black white 2?
[18:41] < Anako > What
[18:41] < atLUISSS > GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > yeah
[18:41] < Taryn > apparently
[18:41] < RocketPanda > STOP IT GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < Taryn > stupidest name ever
[18:41] < atLUISSS > GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GAMEFUCK
[18:41] < RocketPanda > THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL
I think this says it all.

that reminds me im probably still banned from the IRC

edit: yep

Last edited Feb 25, 2012 at 07:08PM EST

burning_phoneix wrote:

So wait….how does this work?

Is this considered a new gen or just the same gen like Yellow, Crystal and Platinum?

Same one. No new Pokemon = same gen.

Also, Masuda just tweeted that the new formes are called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Last edited Feb 25, 2012 at 08:23PM EST

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Same one. No new Pokemon = same gen.

Also, Masuda just tweeted that the new formes are called Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Yup, the Tweet can be found here: @Junichi_Masuda

Last edited Feb 25, 2012 at 08:40PM EST

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Black and White came out a year ago. You have to wait at least 3 years to make a decent new generation.

DIS GON BE GUD
(I'm still buying it)

Well we don’t know for sure if that’s still the case. I mean there’s still the 3 Pokemon that have yet to be available in the games. Keldeo will be out real soon, and then there’s Meloetta and Genesect.

Iced Hot Chocolate wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Black and White came out a year ago. You have to wait at least 3 years to make a decent new generation.

DIS GON BE GUD
(I'm still buying it)

Ffs, it isn't a new generation. Goddammit, people.

No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong. I'm really excited about this.

I think most people would say that the 5th generation was the best story in the main series so far. It added new kinks to the game like the animated sprites and the seasons, but the story was a lot more interesting in my opinion, especially considering the last twist at the end with N being the champion…and him not being the Blue/Lance/Steven/Cynthia. That was Dennis (those eerie voice were saying "Dennis." I don't even know how to spell Ghetsis. And I'm not going to look it up.)

But…this is a sequel. Isn't it? Does that mean it's the equivalent of what would be "Gray," but would have more of a story than Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum?

That's what I'm hoping for. Something that obviously occurs after your first adventure in Unova like how Gold/Silver relates to Red/Blue.

And maybe…let us go to a different land like in the 2nd generation…or at least a set of islands like in FireRed/LeafGreen.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

Ffs, it isn't a new generation. Goddammit, people.

It would most likely be a sequel so "generation" was just the first word that came into my head. Replace it with whatever you would call the third game in the respective generation.

The notice on this just seems way too short. Only like 3 months until it comes out. Oh wait, probably only in Japan. NA people will wait a few more months.
But honestly, "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem"? They should have better names then that.

Bleh, I've never really cared about legendaries (because I could never get my hands on them, but that's carried over into adulthood. I just need my Girafarig.) I'm mostly excited about the potential for a sequel and not a third version of the generation.

I think it's kinda cool. Normally, you just get a third pokémon. I think being able to take the third legendary and make it game exclusive is different. It's a take on the Griseous Orb that lets change the forme of that ghost/dragon that I never cared about.

…Because it's not Girafarig.

Y'all wanna hear 'bout Girafarig? It's like my Milotic, but not shiny. It's kinda like the Pokémon Fan Club President's Rapidash, but it's more annoying pride than creepy fetishism.

Personally, I'm excited with this. I like how it breaks the trend of having only 3 main series games per generation, and I just don't see why some people are upset about the new Kyurem forms; I think they look awesome, and that it was a cool idea for Game Freak to activate Polymerization- I mean combine their designs.

This is just like the whole movie thing that happened a while ago, two movies that tell the same story, you pick the one you want to watch… I'm pretty sure people will collectibly call these games Grey anyways.

And I do have to say I was surprised; instead of going safely with a third version, announcing a direct sequel will make a lot of noise, this was a perfect move from a marketing lense. People will discuss this and either complain or act with joy. And when the games come out… wham!

I've only got a couple of things to complain about. Remember how you were supposed tocatch Arceus in Pearl and Diamond with an event item, and how GameFreak/NOA didn't give a fuck and only distributed Arceus through Wi-Fi, wasting a perfect epilogue for those games? Well, now do you recall these mons?

Only Keldeo has been revealed as of now (and Meloetta through artwork). Let's hope the event mess doesn't happen again.

I freakin' hate event mons.

Last edited Feb 26, 2012 at 01:54PM EST

Well at least they're honest this time… Pokemon Emerald, Platinum, Crystal, all the exact same thing, so might as well forgo Pokemon Gray and make 2, count 'em, 2 "enhanced" versions. I love Pokemon games, but I wonder how many generations it will take for me and other nubs to stop buying the exact same game over and over again.

Well, at least they're try to make it a bit different (ahem, COD cough cough)

And still a bloody DS game? WHY?!

Then again…

My brother and I found out something about these games earlier: Black and White 2 aren't just going to be updated versions of the first Black and White games. They're going to have a completely different storyline!

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Screw this I'm still halfway through emerald! Breloom ain't level 100 yet!

I wouldn't waste my time on Breloom. He has weaknesses to five different types.

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

Well at least they're honest this time… Pokemon Emerald, Platinum, Crystal, all the exact same thing, so might as well forgo Pokemon Gray and make 2, count 'em, 2 "enhanced" versions. I love Pokemon games, but I wonder how many generations it will take for me and other nubs to stop buying the exact same game over and over again.

Well, at least they're try to make it a bit different (ahem, COD cough cough)

And still a bloody DS game? WHY?!

Then again…

Because the 3DS has a different pixel ratio, meaning they'd have to redo all of the graphics. Otherwise it would look like shit on the 3DS.

William Schnell wrote:

My brother and I found out something about these games earlier: Black and White 2 aren't just going to be updated versions of the first Black and White games. They're going to have a completely different storyline!

Link, old bean! Come out with already!

madcat wrote:

I wouldn’t waste my time on Breloom. He has weaknesses to five different types.

Screw you, Breloom's awesome.

Last edited Feb 26, 2012 at 06:22PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

DiD YoU KnOw No OnE KnOwS HoW HoW PoKeMoN ArE BoRn? FuCkInG MiRiClEs!

All these Gamzees are getting annoying very quickly with all this overusing.

404 user not found wrote:

DiD YoU KnOw No OnE KnOwS HoW HoW PoKeMoN ArE BoRn? FuCkInG MiRiClEs!

@ RandomMan

by EST morning no one will remember them Gamzees. Thats why I made a video. This whole fad will stop in like 12 hrs. Most people got work or school tomorrow.

Katie C. wrote:

No, this is an updated version split into 2 games.

this one has an alternate story line

as for it being a sequel and not grey. it doesnt matter, im still going to port over my steelix and pwn all the dragon noobs. (and all the other noobs since steelix is strong against almost all types)

theres a reason none of the wandering assholes trainers never have one

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!