Forums / Discussion / General

234,966 total conversations in 7,813 threads

+ New Thread

Cat characters in general

Last posted Sep 04, 2014 at 01:56PM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2014 at 06:05PM EDT
44 posts from 26 users

Since I'm a cat lover and the Internet is very fond of cats. Is there anyone on KYM, that has seen a character from a certain show or game that has a cat character that you actually like or disliked? Because I've recently started getting back into cats after finally watching Kiki's Delivery Service last night. Since I seen a lot of cat characters in the past and present, I'm going to make a "Top 5 best cat characters".

10.) Sagwa (Sagwa The Chinese Siamese Cat)

9.) Garnet (Jewelpet)

8.) Chi (Chi's Sweet Home)

7.) Gatomon (Digimon)

6.) GaMERCaT (GaMERCaT Webcomics)

5.) Luna (Sailor Moon)

4.) Carla (Fairy Tail)

3.) Jiji (Kiki's Delivery Service)

2.) Chachamaru (The Gothic World Of Nyanpire)

1.) Lucy and Mike (BitterSweet Candy Bowl webcomics)

Last edited Aug 24, 2014 at 06:17PM EDT

I've always really liked the Cheshire Cat. He's a mischievous troll who likes messing with both the hero and the villain, and I really like characters like that.

Sabreviper wrote:

"Okay, first of all, Disney,sue something! Second, is the movie actually so stupid that it can't tell the difference between a rat and a cat?! "
– Nostalgia Critic, FoodFight review

I actually have two favorites.

down to earth, likable, and has a personality very similar to mine. Sakamoto is my favorite charecter in nichijou other than hakase, and mai-chan.

extremely cute, and very likable, one of the funniest characters in bravest warriors.

Last edited Aug 25, 2014 at 06:31AM EDT

Surma wrote:

I actually have two favorites.

down to earth, likable, and has a personality very similar to mine. Sakamoto is my favorite charecter in nichijou other than hakase, and mai-chan.

extremely cute, and very likable, one of the funniest characters in bravest warriors.

CRAP WAIT NO CAN I CHANGE MINE TO CATBUG TOO?

Snickerway wrote:

Here's Mr. Colossal Fucking Spoilerkins, the guy you can't even discuss without spoiling Ghost Trick.

He looks like Sakamoto from Nichijou.

Espurr wrote:

Since I'm a cat lover and the Internet is very fond of cats. Is there anyone on KYM, that has seen a character from a certain show or game that has a cat character that you actually like or disliked? Because I've recently started getting back into cats after finally watching Kiki's Delivery Service last night. Since I seen a lot of cat characters in the past and present, I'm going to make a "Top 5 best cat characters".

10.) Sagwa (Sagwa The Chinese Siamese Cat)

9.) Garnet (Jewelpet)

8.) Chi (Chi's Sweet Home)

7.) Gatomon (Digimon)

6.) GaMERCaT (GaMERCaT Webcomics)

5.) Luna (Sailor Moon)

4.) Carla (Fairy Tail)

3.) Jiji (Kiki's Delivery Service)

2.) Chachamaru (The Gothic World Of Nyanpire)

1.) Lucy and Mike (BitterSweet Candy Bowl webcomics)

In terms of characters based off of the house cat (as opposed to the big cats), very few can fuck your shit up.

Gatomon will fuck your shit up.

Nice inclusion- by far the most fleshed-out character of the original partner Digimon, mostly because they dedicated the most non-action screentime to her. And that character would be… a bitch. An intelligent, caring, loyal bitch.
Only nerds like me could possibly care, but she's also extremely unique in that this is her champion form- a very strong champion form no less- but it's the size and build of a rookie form, meaning she's naturally able to maintain herself at the champion level with very little energy required. So… yeah. Pretty cool.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

In terms of characters based off of the house cat (as opposed to the big cats), very few can fuck your shit up.

Gatomon will fuck your shit up.

Nice inclusion- by far the most fleshed-out character of the original partner Digimon, mostly because they dedicated the most non-action screentime to her. And that character would be… a bitch. An intelligent, caring, loyal bitch.
Only nerds like me could possibly care, but she's also extremely unique in that this is her champion form- a very strong champion form no less- but it's the size and build of a rookie form, meaning she's naturally able to maintain herself at the champion level with very little energy required. So… yeah. Pretty cool.

I remember reading a fanficiton where Patamon and Gatomon had a crush on each other years ago.

I'm noticing a distinct lack of Blake Belladonna in this thread.

Other than her, probably Fisk and Lucy from the Better Days webcomic/seris

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 09:25PM EDT

Since we're only two months away until the month of Halloween starts. I'm going to watch Nyanpire The Animation everyday until Halloween is over. Did I mention, it's about a vampire cat?

neet wrote:

I've always really liked the Cheshire Cat. He's a mischievous troll who likes messing with both the hero and the villain, and I really like characters like that.

While not the best film, I have to say that I found the design for the Chesire Cat in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie to be quite cool.

Boop wrote:

While not the best film, I have to say that I found the design for the Chesire Cat in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie to be quite cool.

Don't forget this version.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!