Forums / Discussion / General

233,228 total conversations in 7,798 threads

+ New Thread

Fred Movie

Last posted Aug 06, 2010 at 10:53PM EDT. Added Aug 05, 2010 at 08:27PM EDT
31 posts from 21 users

As Watcher and Gleuch pointed out, there is a Fred movie coming out.

You know, this Fred. Not the other Fred.

Yes yes, I'm crying too. I'm crying like I've never cried before.

It's called Fred: The Movie (I know, original titles ftw) and it's being produced by Nickelodeon, the producer of some of my favorite childhood memories.

Now you can watch the trailer. IN HIGH DEFINITION.

(MY EYES)

So what's the plot? There's a plot?

No, but seriously, here it is:

Fred Figglehorn (Lucas Cruikshank) has a crush on Judy (Pixie Lott), the girl next door. Fred's Stalker, Kevin (Jake Weary), lives across the street and thwarts each attempt Fred makes to see her. When Fred finally succeeds in making it to Judy's, he finds out she has moved so he embarks on a journey to find her. His journey takes him all over town, until he discovers that Judy has moved mere minutes away. Fred's ego is hit when he discovers that Judy is having a party that he wasn't invited to, so he fuels a scheme that he believes will make him cooler than his classmates could ever imagine.

(Source: Wikipedia)

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyway, discuss. I know my ears are dying already.

EDIT: I also can't wait for Metacritic and Rottentomatoes.

Last edited Aug 05, 2010 at 09:14PM EDT
Fred’s Stalker, Kevin (Jake Weary), lives across the street and thwarts each attempt Fred makes to see her.

I'm not sure if this guy is a hero or not.

Anyway, I don't really care. I don't have Nickelodeon so I will never even see commercials for it. It might air on YTV but I haven't watched that channel since Pat Kelly left.

The film casts Siobhan Fallon Hogan and John Cena as Fred's parents

Siobhan Fallon Hogan and John Cena as Fred's parents

John Cena as Fred's parent

JOHN CENA

If they were gonna choose a wrestler as his father, why not

Well, I'll stay open minded about it, we always see Fred on You Tube, but a movie would be different, and who knows if we don't like it, maybe we should not care, or watch it.

I say give it a chance before you shoot it down, anyways our culture achievement for the 21st century can be a whinny little kid.

Last edited Aug 06, 2010 at 01:54AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!