Forums / Discussion / General

232,895 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted Apr 23, 2024 at 05:52AM EDT. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1507 posts from 1261 users

SO, been lurking on this site for years, made an account a couple months/a year ago maybe? Time is weird. Mostly lurk, occasionally attempt funny comments, I upvote things relevant to my interests which on this site is often TnA

I've been lurking this site for years, but was too anxious to make an account.

Finally decided to make an account here to share some old memes, and more importantly, some artworks I made (I'm LiquidFrogStudios on DeviantArt).

Ehh, just stumbled in this forum so I might be shy so here I am,

I'm yuki_momoiro722, a newbie meme observer for KYM community.

Hello! I am Frank the Inventor.

I really like this website. I have been visiting this website for years, and I finally made an account. I plan to make contributions to the website.

I used Know Your Meme as a source for an essay that I wrote in college and got an A.

I love Internet memes. Internet memes from the 2000s and early 2010s are really good.

Hello there, I am Crookey Man!

I wrote my name based on the Word crooked. I chose it because of how skinny I am and my bones know to crack rarely.

As for this site, I want to post memes I think they are fine.
Also, do you guys like pancakes? I do!

heyo. technically im not new but i dont think me making a shitty entry almost a decade ago really counts for that.

so uh, hi. i personally lurk here a lot and got the urge to make an account, though i dont think ill use it for long. hopefully i can spread some positivity around or somethin. have a nice day everyone.

Far from new, but I might as well post here.

I am just some guy who shitposts and posts his opinion on topics. Probably going to be significantly more active here since the social media sites I used to regularly use decided almost collectively to go down the shitter

Like the last few posters I never introduced myself here so, better late than never, right?

I've been lurking for a few years as I enjoy pointless arguing about stuff no one cares about and laughing at funny pictures, so I feel at home here. I hope to see you all around.

Namaste! You must login or signup first!