Forums / Discussion / General

233,238 total conversations in 7,799 threads

+ New Thread

/pol/ and transphobia

Last posted Jan 26, 2021 at 11:51AM EST. Added Jan 10, 2021 at 12:36AM EST
15 posts from 11 users

If you feel offended by the transphobic bathroom guardian, just remember /pol/ is the same place I see people falling for “your mother will die if you don’t reply” with 50+ replies, every single time
/pol/ is the same place I see traps/trans people actually post and have people simping over them to no end.

I can't say much on \pol\ since I never visited them due to it having the high possibility of giving me a stroke but at the very least, I'd just disregarding everything they say and not getting bothered by it since they no doubt want to get a reaction and the default reaction I'd give it is basically "into the trash it goes."

People should counter their "you will never be a woman" schtick with "you will never be a pure white". Their dumb phrase applies to less than 1% of the population that is not even on their site, but the counter phrase would apply to at least half of /pol/ on the low end, and you know they care a lot about being seen as pure whites as they constantly make memes about it, and drawing themselves like "Chad" impure whites like they do with Chud memes would only backfire sooner or later due to several inconsistencies with that logic from their own perspective. I am honestly impressed nobody has tried this so far, in fact.

Nedhitis wrote:

People should counter their "you will never be a woman" schtick with "you will never be a pure white". Their dumb phrase applies to less than 1% of the population that is not even on their site, but the counter phrase would apply to at least half of /pol/ on the low end, and you know they care a lot about being seen as pure whites as they constantly make memes about it, and drawing themselves like "Chad" impure whites like they do with Chud memes would only backfire sooner or later due to several inconsistencies with that logic from their own perspective. I am honestly impressed nobody has tried this so far, in fact.

Sounds promising, but you need to make a plan that won't be a wall of text.

"If you feel offended by a transphobic meme being popular here, just remember that the users on a completely different site are dumb"

@markochan
Are you ok? Their post took me less than a minute to read

Last edited Jan 11, 2021 at 06:46PM EST

Master Pain wrote:

"If you feel offended by a transphobic meme being popular here, just remember that the users on a completely different site are dumb"

@markochan
Are you ok? Their post took me less than a minute to read

I am OK. It's just that I can write something stupid sometimes.

4chan is one of few (and increasingly fewer) populated places online where various forms of bigotry are allowed and not heavily moderated, so of course people who want to speak those opinions will congregate there.

Actual question: 4chan has started diving headlong in fetishizing people that generally would fall under the T banner in LGBT. (most recently, for example, the pink haired enby)

Is this an actual improvement or some kind of weird objectification going on? Reminds of the TOTALLY HEALTHY obsession the new right twitter has with AOC.

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

Actual question: 4chan has started diving headlong in fetishizing people that generally would fall under the T banner in LGBT. (most recently, for example, the pink haired enby)

Is this an actual improvement or some kind of weird objectification going on? Reminds of the TOTALLY HEALTHY obsession the new right twitter has with AOC.

At the very least, I'd imagine objectification though more likely they could be into the fictional types rather than IRL since with fiction, one could go on how the character looks. Meanwhile in real life, some will range in reaction from wanting to coom over a person to "disgusting 3D Piggu."

As for whether they could improve, it could be possible but that varies with every anon. One anon could treat a trans person respectfully while 3 others range from "REEEEE TRANS REEEEE" to "I just wanna bang you."

I find it funny, if you know Ghost from True Capitalist Radio, a guy known for his right-wing opinions and massive cans.wav, was asked to do /pol/ shoutouts, to his response was even HE didn't wanna be associated with them.

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

Similarly:

Makes you really go Hmm.

Chewybunny wrote:

Similarly:

Makes you really go Hmm.

I wouldn't be surprised if fetishization played a factor. As for the bottom, I just don't know much else beyond the fact you'll have a couple gay guys join and one tries to "own the libs" by way of NSFW stuff that would totally "own the libs."

Chewybunny wrote:

Similarly:

Makes you really go Hmm.

I remember one of images in Groyper image gallery showing Nick with his army. The funny thing is that it shows a part saying something bad about homosexuals. I guess either the image didn't age well, it was a joke even if the creator was a Groyper or Groyper didn't know about that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!