Forums / Discussion / General

233,182 total conversations in 7,798 threads

+ New Thread

how do i opt out of the god-awful new theme?

Last posted Feb 06, 2021 at 02:43AM EST. Added Jan 17, 2021 at 01:24AM EST
9 posts from 8 users

not only does it look clunky, it has a bad habit of appearing specifically on the meme pages i'm trying to favorite (for the life of me i cannot find an add to favorites button anywhere on the redesign)

i was told that logged in desktop users can choose not to use it, but i cannot find that option anywhere

Last edited Jan 17, 2021 at 01:27AM EST

As far as I'm aware there isn't an option, and since there hasn't been any other comment (whatsoever) I would believe it doesn't exist and you were misinformed. I've seen a lot of complaints on the KYM Discord about the new design so I'm not sure why it was given the go-ahead to be everywhere. I guess it's a different team that works on the site management and chose to make the "executive decision" on this

Last edited Jan 17, 2021 at 06:51AM EST

Deluxxxe17 wrote:

I figured it out. You have to delete your cookies for the website and then log in again.

I did this but like 5 hours later it came back to the old interface and I have to delete my cookies again for it to go back to the original design, and even then so I bet it's gonna go back to the new one in like 5-ish hours.

meatgears wrote:

I did this but like 5 hours later it came back to the old interface and I have to delete my cookies again for it to go back to the original design, and even then so I bet it's gonna go back to the new one in like 5-ish hours.

Can confirm, have deleted cookies twice now and both times it's gone back to the new UI after a few hours.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!