Forums / Discussion / General

232,785 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

Question About KYM URLs

Last posted Mar 04, 2021 at 01:34PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2021 at 10:21AM EST
3 posts from 2 users

Hey. I was wondering why my KYM URL is "Eren-Jaeger--4" when I'm the only Eren Jaeger on Know Your Meme. My old account used to be named Eren Jaeger, but I changed it after I had access to this one again. Does that account count as the first Eren Jaeger? Because as far as I can tell, it's entered as "Armin Arlert". I suspect the reason it's --4 is because that's the amount of times users in general have changed their names to 'Eren Jaeger' and per every name change, the number increases, even though logically there might only be one consistent Eren Jaeger.

Alright, thanks. One thing I noticed that was strange before though was that my username was 'Eren-Jaeger--2' beforehand (only in the span of a few days) and I haven't seen any other Eren Jaegers register on the site since. I changed my user from Eren Jaeger to Mikasa Ackerman, then back to Eren Jaeger.

Do the '--n' URLs apply to users individually, or how many times someone changes their name to "Eren Jaeger"? If so, that might explain why I wasn't able to return back to "Eren-Jaeger--2".

EDIT: Okay, so I just found out that if I type "Eren-Jaeger--2" you get my profile. I'm registered as Eren Jaeger 2 and 4, and my old account is the first instance of there being an "Eren Jaeger." Thanks for the help.

Last edited Mar 04, 2021 at 01:36PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!