Forums / Discussion / General

233,015 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Both Bogdanoff twins die days apart due to COVID complications

Last posted Jan 17, 2022 at 05:40PM EST. Added Jan 03, 2022 at 09:07PM EST
7 posts from 7 users

The French twins best known in their homeland for their TV appearances in the past, and known everywhere else for memes about their interesting looks and jokes about them being secret stock market manipulators, have unfortunately passed away due to COVID complications. “Source”:https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/french-tv-star-igor-bodganoff-72-dies-of-covid-just-days-after-twin/amp/

Last edited Jan 03, 2022 at 09:07PM EST

Both were not vaccinated against COVID-19, by the way. The very last media intervention of the Bogdanoff twins was on the French radio, where they notably advocated for waiting for ulterior, more conventional vaccines (here's an extract for those who understand French).

According to their close friend Luc Ferry (a French philosopher and former minister), who insisted "50 times" on them that they should get vaccinated, the brothers believed that the current vaccines would be more than dangerous to them than the coronavirus itself. He noted, though, that they were not anti-vaccines in the sense that this was only their personal choices and not a political stance (i.e., they would not "fight" the vaccines in the media). Another French-speaking source on the matter here.

One can also add PhD frauds on the list of dishonorable sobriquets. I would be less charitable to their stance on vaccines, as others followed them in that logic.

It's exhausting how much 'fake news' and debates is going around on the whole subject.

https://www.lemonde.fr/disparitions/article/2021/12/28/grichka-l-un-des-deux-freres-bogdanoff-est-mort_6107525_3382.html

Nigel the treasure hunter wrote:

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

Buddy, I've been persisting in the doomed world I have created since the day I was born

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!