Forums / Discussion / General

232,902 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Well guys guess what? Tvtropes is officially a shitty website run by awful people.

Last posted Feb 13, 2022 at 11:26PM EST. Added Feb 13, 2022 at 05:03PM EST
5 posts from 4 users

I needed urgent help with something, and didn't know which forum section to put it in, so I put it in 3 sections hoping one of them was correct. And they permanently banned me for it. No warning, no suspension, just a straight up permanent ban.

I asked for help on these forums, and trying not to repeat my mistake I only posted it in one section. And guess what? I got "wrong section this is off topic". This is exactly what I tried to avoid. They did not have an appropriate section for my problem.

What else was I supposed to do? Wait for hours? I needed it solved asap. I'm not saying I shouldn't have been punished, but this was WAY TOO SEVERE! They are the epidemy of their Disproportionate Retribution trope. They don't know people can make mistakes, and just decide to delete someone forever. So I made a new account just so I could try to explain to them my situation honestly. I was as polite as possible, and said I could take any non permanent punishment. And they just denied me. They even emailed me just to call me stupid.

So when does having your account banned mean that you as a person can never use the website again in your life? This is outrageous, it's unfair. It's a website EVERYONE uses. They didn't even bother to listen to me.

So fuck tvtropes, and fuck every mod there. they are now as bad as discord mods, actually no worse because discord mods only ban you from their servers, not the whole entire service. So let's all make memes about how tvtropes mods are fat and ugly assholes who ban people for no reason and abuse their power and like to diddle little girls. They deserve it.

Memes are just tools for people to spread their opinion without having it be challenged cause "it's just a meme". Your the first person that I have found that is open about how memes are just tools to insult and spread your opinion so I thank you for your honesty. I don't care about the situation it sounds dumb and you shouldn't get banned but I just need to vent how memes are a Trojan horse for creators opinion.
Those people that post sexist and racist memes are just trying to expose you to the idea in a simple way so your brain just accepts it. You want to use memes to get back at the tvtropes mods while others like Goode and Orwell want to use it to make people right wing. Also the guy is a white nationalist living in Argentina.
I'm tired of people just ignoring how memes are just 21th century propaganda created by neck beards and an actual cave man. I am insane cause I'm tired of no one calling out these people for using memes to push their own agenda. I sprained my ankle. Also can you set up a team to create an entry for paleo memes. I actually wrote this and decied to post it for all two thousand people left on this meme site. I'm tired.

69 nuts wrote:

Memes are just tools for people to spread their opinion without having it be challenged cause "it's just a meme". Your the first person that I have found that is open about how memes are just tools to insult and spread your opinion so I thank you for your honesty. I don't care about the situation it sounds dumb and you shouldn't get banned but I just need to vent how memes are a Trojan horse for creators opinion.
Those people that post sexist and racist memes are just trying to expose you to the idea in a simple way so your brain just accepts it. You want to use memes to get back at the tvtropes mods while others like Goode and Orwell want to use it to make people right wing. Also the guy is a white nationalist living in Argentina.
I'm tired of people just ignoring how memes are just 21th century propaganda created by neck beards and an actual cave man. I am insane cause I'm tired of no one calling out these people for using memes to push their own agenda. I sprained my ankle. Also can you set up a team to create an entry for paleo memes. I actually wrote this and decied to post it for all two thousand people left on this meme site. I'm tired.

It was all Fighteer I found out. Many people have complained that he abuses his power. He is scum.

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

I needed urgent help with something, and didn't know which forum section to put it in, so I put it in 3 sections hoping one of them was correct. And they permanently banned me for it.

Ah yes, banned for making three duplicate thread on one website. Clearly the solution is to complain about it via three duplicate threads on a different website!

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

I asked for help on these forums, and trying not to repeat my mistake

Gotta say you’re not doing a great job of that…

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

What else was I supposed to do? Wait for hours? I needed it solved asap.

You really need to have a basic grasp on time. The fact that someone blocked you on DA for spammy messages is not an emergency.

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

This is outrageous, it's unfair. It's a website EVERYONE uses. They didn't even bother to listen to me.

Not everyone uses TV tropes. And the “they didn’t even bother to listen to me” is kind of rich when you essentially admitted that you didn’t even bother to read the rules…

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

So let's all make memes about how tvtropes mods are fat and ugly assholes who ban people for no reason and abuse their power

Listen, I don’t use TV Tropes and can’t comment a single thing about their mods, but you were triggered by being called “stupid” when that’s literally in your username.

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

and like to diddle little girls. They deserve it.

Friendly advice, you might wanna check the age of some those girls those anime tiddes are attached to in your DA favorites before you start doing something like that…
Wait, shit, you literally asked how to report r/Xenoblade_Chronicles for pedophilia on reddit. How are you messing up this badly??
If anyone wants to read the full context, feel free to see this thread.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!