Forums / Discussion / General

233,053 total conversations in 7,793 threads

+ New Thread

Has anyone had that 1 single mod send you messages and literally only him, nobody else?

Last posted Feb 11, 2023 at 05:50AM EST. Added Feb 03, 2023 at 09:28AM EST
16 posts from 11 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Title.

I think one of the mods here loves me. He's the only one sending me messages ever.

Last edited Feb 03, 2023 at 09:30AM EST

I sent out a warning to a 5-year-old user on February 1st saying: "Hey, don't post on content just to say how much you hate people" after seeing their posts saying yiff in hell die furry and kill all bronies.

The response to this warning was "die furry sympathizer" and they deactivated…

But damn, the le epyc mod ownage in this thread might just beat that.

I can send you personalized warnings and suspensions if you like from now on if you want. Just don't follow the rules okay? Don-senpai would never allow something so scandalous if you did that.

Last edited Feb 03, 2023 at 08:14PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Jill wrote:

I sent out a warning to a 5-year-old user on February 1st saying: "Hey, don't post on content just to say how much you hate people" after seeing their posts saying yiff in hell die furry and kill all bronies.

The response to this warning was "die furry sympathizer" and they deactivated…

But damn, the le epyc mod ownage in this thread might just beat that.

I can send you personalized warnings and suspensions if you like from now on if you want. Just don't follow the rules okay? Don-senpai would never allow something so scandalous if you did that.

Lmao that example is fucking extreme because I don't wish death on anyone, not even people I fucking hate, that kid deserve the warning.

I got a warning for less than that and it's always the same mod so I think I don't actually break any rules there, this mod just decided to pick on me for no reason, he tries to find anything even remotely offensive and then gives me a warning for it.

Like for example he gave me a warning for being sarcastic:
"Bro you can't say that, it's transfoobeek. Being transfoobeek is baed you fucking Hitler 2.0. /s"

Dude needs to get tough skin.

CyberRobotnix wrote:

Lmao that example is fucking extreme because I don't wish death on anyone, not even people I fucking hate, that kid deserve the warning.

I got a warning for less than that and it's always the same mod so I think I don't actually break any rules there, this mod just decided to pick on me for no reason, he tries to find anything even remotely offensive and then gives me a warning for it.

Like for example he gave me a warning for being sarcastic:
"Bro you can't say that, it's transfoobeek. Being transfoobeek is baed you fucking Hitler 2.0. /s"

Dude needs to get tough skin.

What exactly did you say, if I may ask, and in what context?

I hate WOMEN I hate MODS I hate FURRIES I hate GAYS why did I get warned REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also get fucked Lake I get to take credit for your warnings.

Last edited Feb 05, 2023 at 05:25PM EST

• "Some women deserve it" is not the based and chadpilled femoid-respecting take you think it is
  • Mocking minorities for a reason is still mocking minorities, we respect all minorities on KYM except g*mers.
  • Just because mods are retarded doesn't make it nice to say so.
  • Bruh just dm the guy who actually warned you tf you want from me
Last edited Feb 06, 2023 at 10:38AM EST

Doeoeod wrote:

• "Some women deserve it" is not the based and chadpilled femoid-respecting take you think it is
  • Mocking minorities for a reason is still mocking minorities, we respect all minorities on KYM except g*mers.
  • Just because mods are retarded doesn't make it nice to say so.
  • Bruh just dm the guy who actually warned you tf you want from me

Hello, I made this account just to ask what that embed was because I can't see it. Cheers!

Ps: a quick glance at the OP should tell you he's a troll. He REALLY hates Pokimane.

https://firealpaca.com/get/60jW7sBk

throwawayaccount199 wrote:

Hello, I made this account just to ask what that embed was because I can't see it. Cheers!

Ps: a quick glance at the OP should tell you he's a troll. He REALLY hates Pokimane.

https://firealpaca.com/get/60jW7sBk

To post an image on forums and comments, put two exclamation points and paste your image url between them.

Like this: !image.png!

Carrie Enright wrote:

I wish a mod would send me messages so I felt wanted.

PM sent. Any users seeking mod messages can request them in this thread.

Mod pics require Tier 2 backer status or higher on the KYM patreon.

I would also love to get a personalized message from any mod, if possible. Pics are also appreciated but I'm not sure what tier I'm on to be able to avail one hopefully a cute mod would give me theirs uwu.

Last edited Feb 11, 2023 at 05:50AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!