Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Silver Chariot's Drawing Thread

Last posted Jun 26, 2012 at 04:32PM EDT. Added Feb 12, 2012 at 01:23AM EST
88 posts from 28 users

Yeah… I did it. But I have a reason!

For a couple of months some users have asked me for comissions after I made that drawing for Ric and Slendy (then Gamzee). For reasons out of my hands, I've been unable to do any drawings recently (except for that Incomplete family photo… and that Zoidberg thing… but that was a week ago).

I've realized I can only do drawings on Saturday! So, with that beign said, I've made some drawings you've been asking for a while.

First of all, here's a comission from WitchBr0!

Draw me Witch-King in Pink suits and clothing. Preferably with a pipe-bomb.

Here it is Br0:

YES! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PURPLE TO ME!

More to come in a couple of minutes…

Oh! And one more thing.

Don't ask me to draw anything for a while! I don't have a tablet or even a good pulse, so I can't draw as fast as Suiseiseki does. I draw with a pencil and some liners in paper, and I take around an hour or two for each one of these. Sorry for the high hopes, if you had any…

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 01:29AM EST

Please, please! Don't get sad or mad at me. I could only make three drawings today… WitchBr0's was one of them, here's another one…

What I am basically asking if you can draw a picture of me with features of Gamzee but still in pony form also still have some features of me as well to recognized it is me AND Gamzee also it would be nice if you can draw the exoskeleton on him too.

Ric, I couldn't get what were you even asking for a while, until I said, Uhh, what the heck! I'll see what I can do! There was only one problem… Gamzee got a bit curious and… now he's Slendy! That actually motivated me to do this…

I know that might not be what you had in mind, but I hope it was close. And yes Slendy, you're ALSO purple as you've always been.

This one's not over yet, by the way.

Regarding your drawing Patrick… I've had an idea for a while, the problem is that it's as big as Ric and Gamzee's previous drawing. It would take me a whole day just to finish it. But I'll do it! That's why I asked you to allow me to do it in the first place! Regarding Luis' one… I have to yet figure the pose you were asking me for…

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 02:01AM EST

Last one for the night! This was also in part of Ric's comission, but I might have not gotten that right… but anyways. My issue with Slendy's new identity made everything more interesting and even more fun for me!

*You can draw a picture of me with features of Gamzee but still in pony form also still have some features of me as well to recognized it is me.

Here it is!

Let's just assume Slenderman's suit gives you his powers… Also, instead of wings, you have his tentacle thingies. This gives me a lot of new ideas for new stuff!

Okay, you can ask for drawings, but get in mind I might not make everything you ask; this would become in some sort a drawing marathon during Saturdays. So see you till next time! Hope you enjoyed looking at my work, as I did drawing it!

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 02:43AM EST

Cool, you've finally got your own thread now.

I was thinking of making my own drawing thread a while back too, but I would've had the exact same problems as you. I just wouldn't have the time to draw every day, and I tend to be picky when it comes to choosing stuff I'm willing to draw anyway.

Besides, if I made my own thread, there probably would be an ungodly amount of bronies doing pony requests…

The art comission thread a while back was a good idea, but unfotuately it kinda died out.

Maybe I should try reviving it…?

You had to show everyone my PM, I honestly thought you deleted it….

Now everyone knows and I feel embarrassed…
And about the combination of me and Gamzee's avatar…to put it simply, all I can say is:

(Btw I am saving the pictures).

Last edited Feb 12, 2012 at 10:40AM EST

Silver Chariot wrote:

Yeah… I did it. But I have a reason!

For a couple of months some users have asked me for comissions after I made that drawing for Ric and Slendy (then Gamzee). For reasons out of my hands, I've been unable to do any drawings recently (except for that Incomplete family photo… and that Zoidberg thing… but that was a week ago).

I've realized I can only do drawings on Saturday! So, with that beign said, I've made some drawings you've been asking for a while.

First of all, here's a comission from WitchBr0!

Draw me Witch-King in Pink suits and clothing. Preferably with a pipe-bomb.

Here it is Br0:

YES! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PURPLE TO ME!

More to come in a couple of minutes…

Oh! And one more thing.

Don't ask me to draw anything for a while! I don't have a tablet or even a good pulse, so I can't draw as fast as Suiseiseki does. I draw with a pencil and some liners in paper, and I take around an hour or two for each one of these. Sorry for the high hopes, if you had any…

/loot

My wall is very quickly becoming a Shrine to my Visage.

badsitrep wrote:

Draw me going full DERP.

Never go full DERP.

If you don't mind, can you draw a picture of Stephen King escaping from prison on the back of a giant spider? I owe someone for losing a bet but I don't wanna.

Apparently he wrote the Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. I was baffled.

Hey guys! Guess what? I can't do any drawings tomorrow since I've got a lot of work to do… BUT! I've prepared myself and finished 4 quick drawings you have been asking (well, if one hour could be considered quick in the first place)!

Just to get some things clear…

Pat, as I mentioned before, your drawing will take quite some time… sorry.

These aren't in color since that could have taken me another 2 hours at least, hope that doesn't bother you…

A new rule… I can only take around 5 comissions at maximum per week (one of those may or may not get done or put on hold if I don't have enough time).

…Another new rule, if you had a comission fulfilled, wait a while for a new one. So: 1) More users can get a chance of getting something; and 2) So I don't get either tired or angry with you…

I'll upload them one by one like last week.

So, let's get this started, shall we?

How about Bender hugging two orphans from the series.

You didn't say which orphans, Nikolaki8, hope you didn't get disappointed!

More to come next…

Okay, second one!

Draw me going full DERP.

We warned you badsitrep! NEVER GO FULL DERP! Actually, you look full psycho…

Last edited Feb 18, 2012 at 12:59AM EST

Third one.

Notsocool The Dewott asked for this:

Draw Me and Fridge Logic (Charmeleon) Fighting in a battle.

I had a hard time figuring the pose and movement in the image, but in the end I think it looks pretty badass! I'm still not sure whether Fridge uses Scratch or Metal Claw…

There's one more left!

Last edited Feb 18, 2012 at 01:38AM EST

Final one for the week!
LUISSS asked for this a month ago…

Can you draw Neimi in the process of firing an arrow?
I’ll give you cookies if you do.

LUISSS (sorry, I'm not used to since my real name is ALSO Luis…), you better get me some Oreos with milk…

Had some trouble with the pose for quite a long time, until I figured that the arrow didn't have to control the whole figure; instead, I used a longer arrow…

Okay, that's everything from now. I'll be checking this thread from time to time during the week and I'll follow the same mechanic. Leave your comissions (don't worry Wheatley, I'll get your mad Stephen King next week), and enjoy the latest drawings!

Silver Chariot wrote:

Hey guys! Guess what? I can't do any drawings tomorrow since I've got a lot of work to do… BUT! I've prepared myself and finished 4 quick drawings you have been asking (well, if one hour could be considered quick in the first place)!

Just to get some things clear…

Pat, as I mentioned before, your drawing will take quite some time… sorry.

These aren't in color since that could have taken me another 2 hours at least, hope that doesn't bother you…

A new rule… I can only take around 5 comissions at maximum per week (one of those may or may not get done or put on hold if I don't have enough time).

…Another new rule, if you had a comission fulfilled, wait a while for a new one. So: 1) More users can get a chance of getting something; and 2) So I don't get either tired or angry with you…

I'll upload them one by one like last week.

So, let's get this started, shall we?

How about Bender hugging two orphans from the series.

You didn't say which orphans, Nikolaki8, hope you didn't get disappointed!

More to come next…

Albert and Sally?

Disappointed? HA! Don't make me laugh. Just taking my request is phenomenal. This is amazing. I wish I could draw something like that. Your skills are gonna take you places one day.

Silver Chariot wrote:

Final one for the week!
LUISSS asked for this a month ago…

Can you draw Neimi in the process of firing an arrow?
I’ll give you cookies if you do.

LUISSS (sorry, I'm not used to since my real name is ALSO Luis…), you better get me some Oreos with milk…

Had some trouble with the pose for quite a long time, until I figured that the arrow didn't have to control the whole figure; instead, I used a longer arrow…

Okay, that's everything from now. I'll be checking this thread from time to time during the week and I'll follow the same mechanic. Leave your comissions (don't worry Wheatley, I'll get your mad Stephen King next week), and enjoy the latest drawings!

Okay, this is how everything will work then…

The comission order is this:
1) Patrick
2) Dr. Meme
3) Wsxdas
4) Pan

• Hiroman (gotta figure everything for this one yet…)

Hope you're not in a hurry since I'll take my time (besides, I'm busy due to high school… as always). Yeah… I'm a bit slow-paced, sorry.

Here we go!

Can you draw a picture of Stephen King escaping from prison on the back of a giant spider?

Wheatley, sorry I took me a while to post this, but I was busy and I wasn't until today I was able to post at my Tumblr (shameless self-advertising FTW!). Anyway, here it is!

I know there's no prison at all… but look! A desert! …I couldn't figure how to draw the prison, sorry.

I've got one more…

Last edited Mar 25, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

Here we go!

Can you draw a picture of Stephen King escaping from prison on the back of a giant spider?

Wheatley, sorry I took me a while to post this, but I was busy and I wasn't until today I was able to post at my Tumblr (shameless self-advertising FTW!). Anyway, here it is!

I know there's no prison at all… but look! A desert! …I couldn't figure how to draw the prison, sorry.

I've got one more…

Still, this is bloody fantastic! I couldn't have asked for me!

Okay, the other one. But first a bit of background…

Patrick originally asked for this:

Draw Mio and I holding hands. …please?

The thing is… that was a comission for Suiseiseki.

I really liked this idea, A LOT! So I eventually asked Patrick if he could allow me to use his image in a drawing…

Would you mind if I try doing this one as well?
I like the concept and I think I can do something awesome out of it! Okay?

He said yes! …Three months ago… Since then Suiseiseki had already given his shot… But that didn't discouraged me since I had another direction!

Okay, I admit it, Patrick doesn't look so Patrick in my eyes… But I really loved drawing Mio! And yes, I know she's got great features, if you know what I mean…

MY JOB HERE IS DONE!!! NEXT…! The terror of Giant Laser Weegee… We'll see, since now I've got to sleep.

Last edited Mar 25, 2012 at 05:17AM EDT

Just to clarify… Can anyone see the two images above? I'm still not used to post from Tumblr, so I might have taken links that are now broken…

I'll be more careful next time…

Also… I'll have some stuff tomorrow, I'll promise (and no, this isn't a planned April Fools joke or anything…).

Draw me shooting a laser from my eyes, I’d greatly appreciate it.

There you go Dr. Meme:

I think this is the only effective way to depict lasers… By killing a lot of people. And yes, I've accidentally made a daily dose, sorry.

Last edited Apr 01, 2012 at 08:55PM EDT

Silver Chariot wrote:

Draw me shooting a laser from my eyes, I’d greatly appreciate it.

There you go Dr. Meme:

I think this is the only effective way to depict lasers… By killing a lot of people. And yes, I've accidentally made a daily dose, sorry.

YES. PEOPLE SHALL FEAR MY LAZORS.

Saving it.

Quantum Meme wrote:

Draw me (again) but this time, not in a portrait, and A LOT cooler!

please

Again? I don't see you anywhere in this thread.

He means this family photo that I just remembered I put on hold a long time ago…

Oh! And one more thing… I've got 5 requests on hold/work right now so if you haven't asked for anything yet, wait until I post another one.

Silver Chariot wrote:

He means this family photo that I just remembered I put on hold a long time ago…

Oh! And one more thing… I've got 5 requests on hold/work right now so if you haven't asked for anything yet, wait until I post another one.

Ah, I see.

Are you actually working on it, or are you just not posting it yet?

404 and Quantum, just let him have someone draw his commission for once.

How would you feel if you never got your commission accepted?

Okay, got some stuff done

Wsxdas:

Draw me eating a cheeto burrito!

This was a quick and fun one:

From now on you'll always love napkins.

Got one more…

Last edited Apr 03, 2012 at 03:09AM EDT

Mother of Hats, that's bloody glorious. Silver Chariot is official best anything ever in the history of the universe. I declare today, and this day upon the coming years, "Silver Chariot is Really Cool Day". Let it be celebrated.

Quantum Meme wrote:

>Implying I hate the guy

You may not, but I get the impression that Suiseiseki and Gespenst at the very least heavily dislike me. Hell, I think Silver's in that lot, too.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!