Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Coke Or Pepsi

Last posted Mar 18, 2015 at 09:08AM EDT. Added Mar 09, 2015 at 10:31AM EDT
55 posts from 53 users

Beatie wrote:

fkn pleb taste u got m8.

But between Coke and pepsi, probably Coke. (although my preference can change from time to time, weird hey?)

If we're only talking about plain colas, then
Pretty much any specialty cola>Coke Zero>>>>>>Coke>Pepsi>Diet Pepsi>>>>>>Diet Coke

If it's all soft drinks, then
Gazoza (a Greek drink)>Gazozu (similar Turkish drink)>root beer/birch beer/sarsaparilla>cream soda>any cola>ginger beer>ginger ale>any fruit flavored beverage>pretty much any miscellaneous flavor not mentioned>>>Dr. Pepper/similar drink (A.K.A. carbonated cough syrup)>malt beverages>club soda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>…..infinite >'s…….tonic water

They used to taste pretty close to me, but as of a few years ago, Coke started tasting sort of bleh (I assume because of a change in my taste, rather than Coca-Cola itself), and I started liking Pepsi a whole lot more. But to be honest, nothing can beat some good ol' Dr. Pepper (with Mountain Dew coming in a close second).

@Jimmy the Sword Guy:
I used to like Mr. Pibb (or Pibb Xtra, or whatever the heck it's called nowadays), but for some reason, its flavor kind of changed, and I stopped liking it as much.

I was a fan of Jolt. But then the company that made it went out of business, and even before that it was not always easily available in my country. A new knock-off named "Volt" has appeared that is supposed to taste the same, but I haven't tried it yet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!