Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,716 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I made a flipbook once.

Last posted Jun 20, 2010 at 11:40PM EDT. Added Jun 18, 2010 at 07:00AM EDT
16 posts from 13 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Then it got boring. You know how kids are, not entertained by one thing for very long. I tossed it under my bed and never gave it a second thought.

A few months later, I was cleaning up my room and swept the stack of paper out from under my bed. I couldn’t quite remember what it was. I flipped through it once and got a sweet taste of nostalgia. I flipped through it once more and noticed the pages hadn’t aged or gained dirty at all. I flipped through a third time. The little stick man walked onto the page, waved at me, but didn’t walk off.

Instead, a second stick man joined him. It waltzed up, having either an item in its hand or a severely disfigured arm; its not like anyone could tell the difference. The second stick man walked next to the first stick figure, stood there for a moment, then whacked the poor fellow upside the head. The stick figure fell, and the second stick man swung his stick at the other man. Again. And again. And again.

What I assume was its blood ran from the stick figure’s rather jagged body. It looked like nothing more than smeared pencil stains. The killer stick man proceeded to bend down, and tear apart the first stick man’s body, limb by thin limb. Once he was done, he bent each one into characters and letters. He set them upon the page to form a single word. He grabbed the base of his own round head and tore it off. Then he tore off his legs, and then one of his arms. His zig-zagged body parts formed themselves into a second word. What I read made me burn the flip book.

“You’re next.”

•◘CREDIT TO ROBLOX FORUM AND CREEPYPASTA◘•

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 08:25AM EDT

Jinkies!

It's copypasta! Plagiarism, maybe?

Your typical posts are all typed in caps lock, so it wasn't that difficult to figure out you didn't write that piece yourself.

I ended up solving this mystery.

I didn't really like the story all that well either.

Last edited Jun 18, 2010 at 08:21AM EDT

I clicked on this thread, thinking it wasn't Torenorose's. I then saw the first two posts. All I can say is this.

Troll, I am disappoint.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!