Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,798 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Take the "Aspie Quiz"

Last posted Apr 20, 2017 at 08:13AM EDT. Added Apr 16, 2017 at 02:25AM EDT
28 posts from 28 users

Oddly enough, a couple weeks ago during a self-study class a group of friends and mutual acquaintances were doing this "autism-test" on their phones to pass the time.

There were about 6 or so people at this table and they asked me to do it, I said why not, but I was busy with work so I didn't carefully answer the questions they asked out loud, and they also answered a few for me.

Well turns out I got something like a 33/50 or something, making me the most "autistic" at the table, whatever that means. Also I suppose a 30 means I have Aspergers on that survey scale.

Well I filled out this quiz with more consideration than whatever my friends used for their survey.

Neurotypical, certainly. Surprised my people skills weren't lower, I can be difficult to talk to most days.

Last edited Apr 16, 2017 at 04:56AM EDT

I'm unsurprised by my results.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 103 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

Last edited Apr 16, 2017 at 11:44AM EDT

Hmm looks like my social skills could use some work, I'm not exactly socially awkward but I keep to myself a little too much

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 74 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 139 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 63 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 132 of 200

It's close, but a lot of the issues that I have I have been somewhat taught on how to get around them. Plus there were a few questions that felt like repeats of each other.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 168 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 68 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

I already know I am an "aspie," I had a professional diagnosis done when I was young, before I even understood what autism and aspergers are.

[looks at my chart compared to others] Huh.

Neurodiverse 51/200
Neurotypical 151/200

And this proves that the chart is absolute bullshit as i have been diagnosed with autism. (although it was at a very young age. I have improved over the years, maybe that has something to do with it)

Last edited Apr 17, 2017 at 05:06AM EDT

I behave more or less the same IRL, but I find that the 3-option system used lacks granularity necessary to accurately assess one's adherence to neurotypical behavior. Regardless, I'm not autistic so this result is to be expected. Good for a few minutes of entertainment, at least.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 119 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 103 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

I have to say I did improve a lot over the past few years, before I used to be kind of a shut-in.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!