Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Weird Dream Repository II: Freud's Revenge

Last posted Oct 14, 2019 at 07:27AM EDT. Added Sep 24, 2019 at 10:26AM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

Since the old one is long dead, here's a new one and an opener.

Last night I dreamt I was digging through several large piles of old clothes, and I found an entire Reimu costume complete with ribbon. I tried it on. Don't judge me.

I dreamt me and my brother become delegates for the democratic primary. I was pledged to Andrew Yang and my brother was pledged to Bernie Sanders.
I also dreamt I was eating at a restaurant with my dad and asked him to order for me because I didn't know which items on the menu were healthy. I'm on a diet right now and I fucking hate it.

I had this weird dream tonight in where, somehow, nintendo gave rights to a third party company to develop a Pokémon game, the company is question was CD Projekt RED and was developed for most major plataforms. The gameplay would differ completely from the real life mainline pokémon games, there were not pokeballs so you can't catch mons the usual way and instead the game played put more importance in the exploration rather than the monster catching aspect. The game would have a very stong emphasis on the storyline along the lines of how the interaction between humans and pokémon would realistically carry out in a fantasy medieval setpiece.

Seriously I'm not making the above thing up. I've actually dreamt that! Worst of it? I have never played any CDPR game in my life besides that horrible port known as the PC version of Saints Row 2 (I've just searched that just to be sure, aparentenly a branch of CDPR did develop the PC port of Saints row 2)

Last edited Sep 27, 2019 at 07:55PM EDT

A few weeks ago, I got this dream that was set in the Dragon Ball universe. There's this planet that exist as a training field for fighters all across the cosmos, but two of them are about to go into a rampage. Jiren and Frieza are staring at each other and they look very angry. They're powering up so much to the point where they turn purple while the ground below them produces a chain reaction of earthquakes that threaten to destroy the whole world.

As it turns out, the planet is also a massive vacational resort and their most famous visitors come from the Street Fighter universe. Upon learning about the earthquakes, Chun-Li, Ryu, Guile and Bison immediately start packing up and are quickly evacuated. As they leave, Bison notices a man in a wheelchair behind him. That man is revealed to be Raúl Juliá himself, from the 1994 movie.

Last edited Sep 27, 2019 at 08:46PM EDT

I had a dream last night that I was in Canada and got involved in discussions with a bunch of native Canadians about cartoons we grew up watching, but I had trouble following along because the Canadians all talked about cartoons that never aired in the States and they showed me some of them. One of them was some cartoon that involved the YouTuber Conner the Waffle and Patty Wagon from the game Mighty Switch Force.

I think my brain was just mashing together a bunch of random stuff because yesterday I wasn't really watching any Conner the Waffle videos, nor anything relating to Canada. Also haven't played Mighty Switch Force in years.

I had a very nsfw dream where I did lewd things with a girl I went to high school with. Weirdest thing is I barely knew her and never even had a crush on her. I think I was just dreaming with my weiner because I haven't been with a girl in two years.

Had a dream this morning where I was like ten years younger and i got kidnapped by a cult, I don't remember what type of cult just that they locked me in a cell with weighted armbands and legbands
I escaped but let them catch me so they didn't kill someone, I think they had cought my sister too, but then I found out they were depriving us of protein so we;d be too weak to get away so i purposefully ate walnuts whenever i could and i was finding a new way to escape since apparently my sister had gotten away by that point

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!