Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,841 total conversations in 4,535 threads

+ New Thread

Amanda Todd

Last posted Oct 18, 2012 at 09:49AM EDT. Added Oct 13, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT
15 posts from 13 users

So, this 15 year old chick showed her tits online and then drank bleach and an hero'd. And /b/ is loving it.

Threads about her and references to her are all over the place, and even Reddit is hopping on the bandwagon (check /r/imgoingtohellforthis).

In West Vancouver, born and raised
On the tinychat rooms I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all showing some tits to see old men drool
When a couple of guys, who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom held a speech
And said "You're going up yo room now and drink some more bleach"

I started doing drugs, while slitting my wrist
while people texted "be an hero, it's all that we insist"
If anything I felt the razor gave me pleasure
But I couldn't carry on, I couldn't stand the pressure

I got fed up of one little hater
And I yelled to the bullies "Yo, cunts smell you later!"
I sighed to myself, I had nowhere to go
so I pulled out some clorox and became an hero.

Oh, 4chan. Don't ever change.

Seriously, though. There is an entry but it's a work in progress at the moment, and I'm going to go to 4chan and Reddit quickly, then request editorship. This might end up just about pooling dead though, like Lacey Vicich.

Nonetheless, it's considered notable enough to have been documented already, and I'll gladly help out. Wish me luck on my journey through /b/.

Yeah, I can't believe the people who support her. She was a horrible person. I won't disagree that she was pretty, but that's their major standpoint. Just now a facebook page that I enjoy a LOT said"If Osama had committed suicide due to bullying, would you react the same?" Not saying that she was a terrorist, but that she was horrible because she joined web chats and masturbated to guys live. Once again, society just failed.

Last edited Oct 14, 2012 at 03:27PM EDT

She was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss her so, That you should know, And we honor her this day. She was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now she’s on our minds. Amanda was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. She was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn’t her task, She shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now she sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. She had courage,that girl did, courage in her heart. To take that shot, To end her pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, she died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, She died a hero, Amanda did, And we’ll love her forevermore. We love you like an sister. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Amanda. ~Lila

I'm going to quote my cousin on this (with tasteful censorship)

" This Amanda Todd chick is the whole reason why America is not smart. First of all she showed her bare t!ts on the Internet to some random guy, who then blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't put on a "show" he will show the pictures of her to all her friends. Then once the photos were leaked she became depressed and started doing heavy heavy drugs like heroin, and started drinking tons and tons of alcohol and then started cutting herself because she was getting bullied by girls saying she was a wh0re and a s1ut. Then she drank bleach to try to kill herself. Her first attempt was unsuccessful but her second one was, then she died. Anyway my point is, everyone is setting statuses now and talking about her saying "Oh write Amanda Todd on your wrist so that it shows you respect her!" This is seriously so stupid. Who would respect someone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol and flashes random guys and drinks bleach to kill herself. This just proves that when ever someone dies, no matter how much of a bad person they are, people in America will still care for them. Just because she got bullied doesn't mean she means well and is doing the right thing people still have to remember that she did heavy drugs and alcohol and flashes herself to weird guys! It's like if someone murdered someone else and then the murderer gets bullied and then kills himself would America still respect him and say "Oh someone died from bullying! Write his name on your wrist to show how much you care!" the answer is YES they will care because these kinds of people are clueless. It obviously doesn't matter that a guy murdered someone because he got bullied so let's all remember him as a good person. _______ my point has been stated. "

He was pretty butthurt, but I see his point.
Also:

Last edited Oct 16, 2012 at 10:59PM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

I'm going to quote my cousin on this (with tasteful censorship)

" This Amanda Todd chick is the whole reason why America is not smart. First of all she showed her bare t!ts on the Internet to some random guy, who then blackmailed her saying that if she doesn't put on a "show" he will show the pictures of her to all her friends. Then once the photos were leaked she became depressed and started doing heavy heavy drugs like heroin, and started drinking tons and tons of alcohol and then started cutting herself because she was getting bullied by girls saying she was a wh0re and a s1ut. Then she drank bleach to try to kill herself. Her first attempt was unsuccessful but her second one was, then she died. Anyway my point is, everyone is setting statuses now and talking about her saying "Oh write Amanda Todd on your wrist so that it shows you respect her!" This is seriously so stupid. Who would respect someone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol and flashes random guys and drinks bleach to kill herself. This just proves that when ever someone dies, no matter how much of a bad person they are, people in America will still care for them. Just because she got bullied doesn't mean she means well and is doing the right thing people still have to remember that she did heavy drugs and alcohol and flashes herself to weird guys! It's like if someone murdered someone else and then the murderer gets bullied and then kills himself would America still respect him and say "Oh someone died from bullying! Write his name on your wrist to show how much you care!" the answer is YES they will care because these kinds of people are clueless. It obviously doesn't matter that a guy murdered someone because he got bullied so let's all remember him as a good person. _______ my point has been stated. "

He was pretty butthurt, but I see his point.
Also:

I agree with your friend, but that Amanda Todd is Canadian.
America already has a bad rep on a lot of things. We don't want another stupid thing. Canada you can keep Amanda and Beiber. The country south of you doesn't really want them.

Okay, I am against suicide, but she couldn't handle the consequences. What she did was wrong, and instead of taking the blame, she drank bleach and took the easy way out. She was very cruel and selfish in doing it too. Imagine her family. I imagine they are devastated. In killing herself, she hurt a lot of people around her. She doesn't get my sympathy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!