Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,882 total conversations in 4,541 threads

+ New Thread

EVEN SPEEDWAGON IS AFRAID!

Last posted May 06, 2014 at 02:48PM EDT. Added May 05, 2014 at 11:00AM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

Not sure if this deserves a separate page, but it's a joke that certainly has presence within the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fandom (come to think of it, "Speedwagon Withdraws Cooly" might also tie into this). I'm dumping a bunch of images here, in any case.

Last edited May 05, 2014 at 11:02AM EDT

It is mentioned under Related Memes section in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure entry. I don't know though, I'm not so sure about making a separate entry for it as it is mostly a joke within the JJBA and, to the lesser extent, few other popular anime fandoms.

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 04:35AM EDT

MScratch wrote:

It is mentioned under Related Memes section in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure entry. I don't know though, I'm not so sure about making a separate entry for it as it is mostly a joke within the JJBA and, to the lesser extent, few other popular anime fandoms.

I was unsure also, which is why I made this page. Some people have taken issue with me making a sub-page for JonTron ("Actual Noise It Made"), and I didn't want to jump the gun on this. I did notice that there were quite a few variants, which is a sign that a new page may be necessary.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!