Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Crow Anon

Last posted Nov 09, 2020 at 04:40AM EST. Added Nov 04, 2020 at 10:21PM EST
2 posts from 1 user

I'm thinking of making an entry for Crow Anon but it would be one sentence long given all that I know about the artist. A /monster/ user says that Crow Anon started out in a harpies and crow girls thread[1]

If we all remember the first crow and harpy thread, it was a dump of many harpies and crow girls, mostly the 2hu crows. Then down the line people discussed the birds and crow anon arose with his first drawing of a crow girl.

I found a thread that matches that description.[2] One of the users there says that Crow Anon was already known as the Masked Drawfag, so those weren't the first pics.

Does anyone know the earlier history of Crow Anon as the Masked Drawfag?

Last edited Nov 04, 2020 at 10:23PM EST

This is going straight to deadpool, but it's a starting point. I won't dump everything in my folder, just the best and most representative ones. There are some other pics that people have credited to Crow Anon, but I can't tell if it's the same artist or not so I won't upload them. I've seen people reposting Crowgirl elsewhere and /monster/ users are still begging for this artist to unretire and one recently drew a fake Crowgirl to joke about the artist's absence, so it's somewhat memetic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!