Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN

Last posted Oct 22, 2014 at 07:45PM EDT. Added Oct 21, 2014 at 05:46PM EDT
9 posts from 5 users

Riddler, that was the last riddle before you go to jail.

You said you were going to "rob" the bank. It is common knowledge rob can refer to the nick name short for Robert. The name Robert is a Germanic given name, from Old High German Hrodebert "bright with glory" (a compound of hruod "fame, glory" and berht "bright"). That is the name of the painting recently purchased from the Gotham art musuem.

For 10:30 the proverb 10:30 states "The righteous will never be removed, but the wicked will not dwell in the land.". Righteous meaning morally right or justifiable. Justifiable originated from the word justice. Where is justice served? The Solomon Wayne courthouse. That is where the painting is being put up. By saying righteous you also gave away that you are entering through the right entrance. That is where the GCPD will wait for you.

Your plan is foiled, Riddler.

Spider-Byte wrote:

Riddler, that was the last riddle before you go to jail.

You said you were going to "rob" the bank. It is common knowledge rob can refer to the nick name short for Robert. The name Robert is a Germanic given name, from Old High German Hrodebert "bright with glory" (a compound of hruod "fame, glory" and berht "bright"). That is the name of the painting recently purchased from the Gotham art musuem.

For 10:30 the proverb 10:30 states "The righteous will never be removed, but the wicked will not dwell in the land.". Righteous meaning morally right or justifiable. Justifiable originated from the word justice. Where is justice served? The Solomon Wayne courthouse. That is where the painting is being put up. By saying righteous you also gave away that you are entering through the right entrance. That is where the GCPD will wait for you.

Your plan is foiled, Riddler.

That's not what I meant at all. What is wrong with you?

Roarshack wrote:

WELL HERE IS A NEW RIDDLE FOR YOU BAT-BRAIN!

I AM GOING TO STEAL MONEY FROM THE GOTHAM BANK

steal, another word for robbing
robbing without it's one b and g is robin aka my side-kick

bank – in danish the word bank is pronouced differently than in english and sounds a lot like what we in english would translate to "beating up"

the answer is

slapping robin in the face!

Roarshack wrote:

WELL HERE IS A NEW RIDDLE FOR YOU BAT-BRAIN!

I AM GOING TO STEAL MONEY FROM THE GOTHAM BANK

Your clever conundrums are child's play for the worlds greatest detective!

You referred to me as "Bat-Brain" for a reason. It is because bats brains are fine tuned for their echolocation, they do this by using ultrasound. This was posted the 22nd of October (10th month) and the time of post was 06:35 EDT. 22 × 10 = 220 + 635 = 855. I checked using the batcomputer the significance of 08:55. Sure enough that is end time of the Waynetech tour tomorrow, showcasing the new ultrasonic sound-gun.

You then said you were going to steal from the bank, but you are after the sound-gun so steal is actually meant to be steel and the Gotham Bank has a recently purchased some locks. You must know there is a steel container with a lock holding the sound-gun, you then talk about money, an alternative word for money is "bucks". I also note that you used 91 characters and 19 words and 2 lines. 91 consists of 9 and 1. 9 + 1 = 10 do this twice because of the 2 lines so now you have 10 and 10. 10 × 10 = 100, Now take the 19 words. 1 × 100 = 100 × 9 = 900. A shotgun blast travels 900 MPH.

You plan to shoot the lock off the steel container with a shotgun with buckshot and steal the ultrasonic sound-gun.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!