Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Spider-Man: No Way Home will feature Willem Dafoe and Alfred Molina reprise their "Raimi trilogy" roles

Last posted Aug 28, 2021 at 11:33AM EDT. Added Aug 25, 2021 at 07:29AM EDT
9 posts from 9 users

It's weirdly cropped but here's a clip showing Doc Ock specifically and a quick look at Green Goblins bombs in action:

Pretty neat to see Marvel actually bringing back some Raimi trilogy actors for major roles. Another notable cast member is Jaime Foxx is reprising his role as Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but he "won't have blue skin" like he did in that movie. I didn't mention Foxx in the thread title since it's generally agreed TASM wasn't that good of a duology, but Foxx coming back in this film could act as a good way to redeem something from those movies specifically. Now I'm definitely curious if either Tobey McGuire or Andrew Garfield will have some kind of cameo role.

You know you are iconic when an entirely different franchise brings you back

Jokes aside that trailler looks pretty good its probably the most hype enducing MCU trailer for me at the time Eternals really did not give me any feeling and i haven't even watched Shang-Chi yet

Last edited Aug 25, 2021 at 01:39PM EDT

Probably the most interesting thing to come out of the Devil Worshipping International Media Conglomerate post-Endgame, that said I still feel a good amount of Marvel fatigue. We'll just have to see but I think this is a good sign

I was aware that both Molina and Foxx would be in, but then I discover that they brought Dafoe too? I mean, his pumpkin bomb and his laughter are in the trailer which seemed so obvious but there was no confirmation that he'd be in. I can let that thought rest and say… hallelujah!

I'd like to see Toby and Andrew in too (and I think they'll bringing back Sandman too? I don't know for sure). It would make this multiversal crusade even more memorable.

But there's also something more. A rumor that slightly circles around the movie. The possibility of seeing Charlie Cox as Daredevil. It's a longshot but I want to believe, dammit!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!