Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Spoooooooky playlist!

Last posted Oct 30, 2016 at 10:43PM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2016 at 01:03PM EDT
39 posts from 31 users

So I've been compiling a playlist of vaguely halloween themed music and osts, just post recommendations here this is a very broad playlist and I'm trying to make it enormous so don't be afraid of posting.

Just know I have a personal filtering process and it helps if you explain the context of the music if it's a little questionable for me to consider it. Also keep in mind that I'm trying to make the playlist proportional in terms of dark ambient music with not much melody and the generic "spooky" music I don't want too much of either one. Like as you can see if you look at the playlist I could have put in the entire Metroid Other M ost if I wasn't concerned about balance.

Feel free to use this playlist for whatever I might use it for a halloween party or whatever but this is also kind of a "public works project" listen to it while doing homework I don't give a shit. So post away!

The main reason I put this one is due to the setting it's played, a dead city with the walking dead and a toxic air.

This one absolutely scared the shit out of me as a kid, damn flood.
Last edited Oct 03, 2016 at 09:23PM EDT

Funny story, before this thread I already had gravelord nito and dead man's party that's just a cool thing to me tbh. And wow I did not expect much but you guys delivered. This playlist is gonna be one of my greatest creations but I could have never made it good at all if it was just me lol having outside input to make it as diverse as possible is awesome.

Keep goin don't feel bad if it feels like you got rejected I have my reasons trust me. I need this input to make this a masterpiece.

I'm not sure if the first two tracks would count as "halloween music" or would be too agressive for whatever purposes, but they are 2 tracks that have this sort of "spooky" atmosphere to them. The third one though would most likely fit the bill.

Apologies in advance if I reposted anything, or if some of what I post isn't really the kind of stuff you were looking for.

(for reference on the above: one of the few parts spoken in English are the words "BLOODY BABY AND SACRIFICE" and I'd recommend checking out the uncensored music video)

Wow this is an adventure I love so much of this. You guys have good fuckin taste in spook and in general. Like I've found more than a couple of legitimately good songs from these posts. Keep it coming I'll filter the shit through. Also my standards are kind of dropping I used to want to keep the spoop and the spook balanced but I'm okay with the ambient stuff being more now I figured fighting it was too much. There's just so much good scary stuff rejecting a lot of it for arbitrary balance felt bad.

Also I'd just like to mention that First Floor from RE2 was mentioned in this thread 3 times. What a testament to the track's quality and iconicness I guess.

Bump for last week before Spook Day. Any last suggestions? This thing still has room to grow I already love how it's turning out. And don't be afraid to just listen to it in your free time it's actually surprisingly amazing to listen to in the background while I'm doing work or just browsing lol.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!