Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

More Wojak spammers

Last posted Sep 25, 2020 at 01:17AM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2020 at 01:34AM EDT
53 posts from 19 users

So with more wojak spammers like CEOofSmashedandSlammed and S[ym÷n creating newer accounts just to spam very badly edited wojaks and replying with wojaks to anyone opposing them (hopefully they don't end up suspended for "dogging" wojak spammers by some sensitive mods), it's really getting out of hand and there needs to be a solution to fix all this, fast.

Last edited Sep 01, 2020 at 01:35AM EDT

To be frank it's time we flat out lock the soyjak gallery, they keep creating new accounts for the explicit purpose of spamming that garbage
we need meme documentation, but if we're going to lock galleries at all, we need a standard

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

hey thanks for the service anons, and i dont even need to pay you guys :^)

why does everyone use epic 4chan lingo on this site? someone called me OP the other day. We are forced to have screennames on this site it makes no sense.

Strange how you want to emulate that site so badly yet you hate wojaks.

albinorhino wrote:

why does everyone use epic 4chan lingo on this site? someone called me OP the other day. We are forced to have screennames on this site it makes no sense.

op and anon are pretty universal

albinorhino wrote:

Maybe because 4chan lingo has been spread around, and there are actual oldfags here, unlike nuchan

albinorhino wrote:

It is possible to like 4chan and hate wojak.

Dracorex wrote:

It is possible to like 4chan and hate wojak.

4chan slang and lingo should never have left 4chan, my face collapses in and upon itself with cringe when I see people trying to greentext on other websites or unironically typing 'based' or 'kino'

Artichoke wrote:

4chan slang and lingo should never have left 4chan, my face collapses in and upon itself with cringe when I see people trying to greentext on other websites or unironically typing 'based' or 'kino'

Disagree, but understandable.

Artichoke wrote:

Why?

albinorhino wrote:

That guy made 3 posts in two days. In what demented world is that spamming?

And that guy created a new account not too long ago to post crap-edited wojaks.

Like I said, these wojak spammers are like parasites creating new accounts every day, posting crap-edited wojaks every day, and behaving like kids every day. That goes the same to you too albinorhino, so don't even try to white knight it.

Last edited Sep 03, 2020 at 02:17AM EDT

Literally what is your problem? I posted two soyjaks, TWO. You must have a very loose definition of spamming if you consider two pictures posted back to back as "spamming."
There is an image filter, you are free to use it and never see a single soyjak ever again, but at this point I think you people enjoy looking at them and getting angry.

tarkus battlefield wrote:

Literally what is your problem? I posted two soyjaks, TWO. You must have a very loose definition of spamming if you consider two pictures posted back to back as "spamming."
There is an image filter, you are free to use it and never see a single soyjak ever again, but at this point I think you people enjoy looking at them and getting angry.

No, we’re just sick of you nuchanners making this garbage and uploading it here

Speak for yourself, because it's always the same group of people I see complaining about it.
Like I said earlier, there is nothing stopping you from setting up the filter to remove all the soyjak pictures from your browsing experience. I suggest you consider it and stop letting these drawings make you so angry.

There was only a filter made to filter out Pony posts on KYM. I've wanted an actual filtering option on this website, it seemed everything else got a pass and couldn't be filtered out. I found it annoying where there would be a mass post of Steven Universe or Undertale images clogging up the gallery. Images being spammed or not I want a good image filter.

Mr. Sparkle wrote:

There was only a filter made to filter out Pony posts on KYM. I've wanted an actual filtering option on this website, it seemed everything else got a pass and couldn't be filtered out. I found it annoying where there would be a mass post of Steven Universe or Undertale images clogging up the gallery. Images being spammed or not I want a good image filter.

Square Memester wrote:

So with more wojak spammers like CEOofSmashedandSlammed and S[ym÷n creating newer accounts just to spam very badly edited wojaks and replying with wojaks to anyone opposing them (hopefully they don't end up suspended for "dogging" wojak spammers by some sensitive mods), it's really getting out of hand and there needs to be a solution to fix all this, fast.

It's /qa/. All of KYM should be aware by now. I'm trying to drive attention to this. It's all part of a raid. It will be over once people stop showing how upset they are about the meme. They're just making lolcows out of people who are vocal about their hate. And eventually, they'll make a lolcow out of myself for pointing this out. But who gives a fuck? It's like, six guys in total who are pushing this shit.

nocunoct wrote:

It's /qa/. All of KYM should be aware by now. I'm trying to drive attention to this. It's all part of a raid. It will be over once people stop showing how upset they are about the meme. They're just making lolcows out of people who are vocal about their hate. And eventually, they'll make a lolcow out of myself for pointing this out. But who gives a fuck? It's like, six guys in total who are pushing this shit.

At least we know where they're located at. And be prepared. Someone on /qa/ said they're going to do one giant f*ck you post later and dump the whole entire soyjak folder here.

Know Your Meme Wojak Spam Thread

And albinorhino from /qa/ is posting too many bad wojak edits again.

Square Memester wrote:

At least we know where they're located at. And be prepared. Someone on /qa/ said they're going to do one giant f*ck you post later and dump the whole entire soyjak folder here.

Know Your Meme Wojak Spam Thread

And albinorhino from /qa/ is posting too many bad wojak edits again.

We're sitting here waiting for it to happen like:

Anyways:

- Can we keep reports to just this thread? I locked the seperate threads.

- Albinorhino is fine. He does quality control which is what we asked for. I understand the arguments about his comments, but at the same time it's not like others are super nice to him either. We're not gonna punish one side harder.

- The new accounts risk a ban the moment we have reason to suspect spamming, alting, raiding, etc. The soyjaks are fine and I love some of the OC that came forth from it, but there is a hard line we gotta draw and site rules that take priority over them. A gallery lock is considered.

Last edited Sep 06, 2020 at 10:01AM EDT

I just came back when I saw this comment from the mod :

"A gallery lock is considered."
well, how many months and how many bans or users leaving the site will you wait before really doing this ?

you already know it's a raid for 4chan (if you call that a raid), something I said since the "Southern Yeehaw period" and people were laughing at me that I was paranoid. who is the one to laugh now ?
It was obviously 4chan, as soyjaks are only posted on /qa/ on the internet (and kym theorically too now).

their goal is only to piss kym users off and are not dedicated for "the posterity of the memes" like they like to say. they actually use the rules of the website as an excuse. it's just trolls.

I have nothing against "raids" when they have a good purpose or are kinda funny, like the "pool's closed" or "hitler did nothing wrong", but this one has no purpose other than breaking kym's community for no fucking reason, and is more detrimental than anything else.

don't get me wrong, this is the act of a few 12 years old individuals from /qa/, not the whole 4chan.

the more you're waiting to ban those people and leaving the gallery open, the more they'll come back.
this raid is not as virulent as, for example, the one that hurted YandereDev in comparison, but it's still enough to be problematic.

Like I said before, if you take months before taking actions, this will happen again and again in the future, that's the problem I have with this, more than the shitposting itself.

Sometimes, not taking actions against a raid is the best solution. You just take this as a funny joke and you move on.
This, in this case, doesn't please anyone, except the ones who are trolling and laugh at us thinking they are funny or something.
I'm the kind of guy that hates bans or censorship in general. I think in all those years I spent on this website, I may have never asked for a ban before this whole shittroversy.
After a while of soyjak spam, we politely asked them to stop with the spam for nearly a week, and every time, their reactions were to spam even more soyjaks than before.
We tried to settle this amicably before asking for the mods to enter in action.
If they were clever, they should have stopped at this moment instead of just adding fuel to the fire only making them assholes.

You understimate the level of autism of some people in 4chan. They will never get tired creating new accounts.
4chan users in the past were clever enough to know when to stop a raid. unfortunately the ones behind this pseudo raid aren't.

your mod position is supposed to help with the problems of the website, not creating them :
if any mods from the mod team are in league with those people, this is extremely problematic.

Last edited Sep 09, 2020 at 09:21PM EDT

lecorbak wrote:

I just came back when I saw this comment from the mod :

"A gallery lock is considered."
well, how many months and how many bans or users leaving the site will you wait before really doing this ?

you already know it's a raid for 4chan (if you call that a raid), something I said since the "Southern Yeehaw period" and people were laughing at me that I was paranoid. who is the one to laugh now ?
It was obviously 4chan, as soyjaks are only posted on /qa/ on the internet (and kym theorically too now).

their goal is only to piss kym users off and are not dedicated for "the posterity of the memes" like they like to say. they actually use the rules of the website as an excuse. it's just trolls.

I have nothing against "raids" when they have a good purpose or are kinda funny, like the "pool's closed" or "hitler did nothing wrong", but this one has no purpose other than breaking kym's community for no fucking reason, and is more detrimental than anything else.

don't get me wrong, this is the act of a few 12 years old individuals from /qa/, not the whole 4chan.

the more you're waiting to ban those people and leaving the gallery open, the more they'll come back.
this raid is not as virulent as, for example, the one that hurted YandereDev in comparison, but it's still enough to be problematic.

Like I said before, if you take months before taking actions, this will happen again and again in the future, that's the problem I have with this, more than the shitposting itself.

Sometimes, not taking actions against a raid is the best solution. You just take this as a funny joke and you move on.
This, in this case, doesn't please anyone, except the ones who are trolling and laugh at us thinking they are funny or something.
I'm the kind of guy that hates bans or censorship in general. I think in all those years I spent on this website, I may have never asked for a ban before this whole shittroversy.
After a while of soyjak spam, we politely asked them to stop with the spam for nearly a week, and every time, their reactions were to spam even more soyjaks than before.
We tried to settle this amicably before asking for the mods to enter in action.
If they were clever, they should have stopped at this moment instead of just adding fuel to the fire only making them assholes.

You understimate the level of autism of some people in 4chan. They will never get tired creating new accounts.
4chan users in the past were clever enough to know when to stop a raid. unfortunately the ones behind this pseudo raid aren't.

your mod position is supposed to help with the problems of the website, not creating them :
if any mods from the mod team are in league with those people, this is extremely problematic.

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong deprived humanity of an apple Mountain Few.

lecorbak wrote:

well theorically, the pool's closed was problematic for Habbo users too, but it didn't lasted for months at least.

" but it didn't lasted for months at least."

July 2006: First Habbo Raid = Pool's closed due to aids
September 11, 2006: Steve Irwin Habbo Raid = Pool's closed due to Rays
October 2006: Habbo Revisited: Fall Raid
July 2007: 1 Year anniversary Habbo Raid
July 2008: 2 Year anniversary: Canadian Habbo Raid
January 18, 2009: MLK Habbo Raid

Listen, I know the idea of larping as an oldfag seems like it will make you look smart, but your just contradicting yourself so hard because you were probably in your dad's nutsack when any of this actually happened. Also, I'm pretty sure you spent more time writing that wall of text than any one has spent posting soijaks to this website.

Last edited Sep 09, 2020 at 10:24PM EDT

albinorhino wrote:

Listen, I know the idea of larping as an oldfag seems like it will make you look smart, but your just contradicting yourself so hard because you were probably in your dad's nutsack when any of this actually happened. Also, I'm pretty sure you spent more time writing that wall of text than any one has spent posting soijaks to this website.

albinorhino wrote:

Pool's closed was both funny, and started because of shitty mods
your pathetic spamming is because y'all have no life

"but your just contradicting yoursel"
habbo raids never lasted for months.
they lasted for a few days at best, or just a few hours/minutes at worst.
I don't contradict myself.

in comparison, in kym, the soyjak spam is nearly everyday for months now.

See ? you can't even defend your actions, so you try to change the topic of the conversation instead of really defending yourself. you're pathetic.

Last edited Sep 10, 2020 at 05:36AM EDT

We really should take some decisive action about the spam at this point, the filtering userscript's giving some damn high numbers when I go through the latest images

Or at least bring back bullying so we can shove these /qa/ Redditors in the locker where they belong

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!