Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,702 total conversations in 1,732 threads

+ New Thread

Report User: frogged

Last posted Nov 08, 2020 at 03:26AM EST. Added Nov 06, 2020 at 10:19PM EST
4 posts from 3 users

General trolling, harassment, and more than a few cases of shall we say raising red flags.

Also he seems to be unable to put two sentences together without dropping atleast five word-bombs. Looking at his post history it consists near-entire of profanity laden screaming.

Last edited Nov 06, 2020 at 10:22PM EST

I second Mr. Whale's concerns.

In a conversation with Mr. Frogged responding to one of his malicious comments about the election and other malicious activity arisen in response to it, I used the "assume/insist good faith" tactic where I deliberately make the blind assumption that he couldn't possibly have meant the terrible thing his comment appears to say, and he literally clarified to me that he did in fact mean exactly that terrible sentiment. He later made multiple comments, including on my wall, mocking me for reporting him over said incident.

AnonBlah867 wrote:

I second Mr. Whale's concerns.

In a conversation with Mr. Frogged responding to one of his malicious comments about the election and other malicious activity arisen in response to it, I used the "assume/insist good faith" tactic where I deliberately make the blind assumption that he couldn't possibly have meant the terrible thing his comment appears to say, and he literally clarified to me that he did in fact mean exactly that terrible sentiment. He later made multiple comments, including on my wall, mocking me for reporting him over said incident.

The site has memes about dropping people off of helicopters. Get a perspective check, pal.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!