Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,696 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Report User: Frogged

Last posted Nov 13, 2020 at 10:13PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2020 at 02:18PM EST
25 posts from 10 users

He has been nonstop trolling over the election for the past several days now, and has openly, publicly mocked me on my own user wall for my previous reports against him.

Another user has also already shared my concern on this forum: https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/report-problems/topics/62448-report-user-frogged?page=1

Note Frogged's own troll comments on that thread.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

TvTropesRuinedMyLife wrote:

Show your butt to the admins in Discord, maybe then they will listen to you

Careful there, he might report you too xD
Or directly message 3 mods instead of reporting as it should be done.

Here's a gem of a message AnonBlah sent me:
"You are forbidden from all further interaction with me; please remove me from your watchlist immediately, and cease and desist from all messages and postings targeting me; I will then rescind my outstanding messages calling for your termination."

A new one, guy's having a meltdown:
"Do not reply to this, do not share this, and do not comment on my wall or any comment of mine ever again. This is an ORDER. GOODBYE."

Mothman wrote:

Just going to drop in and mention that he's been harassing people on their walls

Another example

And another

I don't know where the line is drawn, but looking at his history he's done nothing but harass other users and leave toxic comments. I don't mean unpopular opinions either, I mean stuff like this. Or this. Pretty sure asking users to kill themselves or saying they're better off dead is a bit too far.

I am flattered that you want me that much.

Mothman wrote:

Just going to drop in and mention that he's been harassing people on their walls

Another example

And another

I don't know where the line is drawn, but looking at his history he's done nothing but harass other users and leave toxic comments. I don't mean unpopular opinions either, I mean stuff like this. Or this. Pretty sure asking users to kill themselves or saying they're better off dead is a bit too far.

Seeing how that Frogged's behavior is, one may as well wonder how long before he makes a post to someone that can come off as a complete threat and not just "LOL KYS, LUL."

SicklyVivian wrote:

Seeing how that Frogged's behavior is, one may as well wonder how long before he makes a post to someone that can come off as a complete threat and not just "LOL KYS, LUL."

Now now, that would be breaking the rules. I may be an asshole, I may say what I think, but threats are something I take veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery seriously.

Mothman wrote:

You've already told at least one person to kill themselves

And you've already broken the rules. Unfortunately they were the two most subjective and least enforced rules.
Rules 4 and 5

You've misunderstood. That is clearly a reference to a drink, and if you think it was about suicide, that tells to me you are a very violent individual.

As for rule 4 and 5:
I have used common sense. Prove that I haven't.
Being nice… I haven't done that. So you can get that.

frogged wrote:

You've misunderstood. That is clearly a reference to a drink, and if you think it was about suicide, that tells to me you are a very violent individual.

As for rule 4 and 5:
I have used common sense. Prove that I haven't.
Being nice… I haven't done that. So you can get that.

Even if that's a reference to a drink, do you really think anyone is going to get that?

Square Memester wrote:

Anyone else getting replies from frogged about frozen peaches?

He sent me this
"Am I to be blamed for other people not being cultures enough to understand me?"
I'm thinking he's between a troll and someone that may as well disregard anyone that gave him a thumbs down as some "C O P I N G MAGAt."

SicklyVivian wrote:

Even if that's a reference to a drink, do you really think anyone is going to get that?

It is a drink, is it my fault you all aren't cultured enough to see that?

Square Memester wrote:

Anyone else getting replies from frogged about frozen peaches?

2 meme comments were enough to totally discombobulate you?

I went to see AnonBlah867's profile and I found a comment from frogged there, so I told frogged he should stop and go away like he'd been asked (or told.) Frogged took this as invitation to bother me and I told him to go away and not harass me- and he agreed to do so but immediately came back when I deleted one of his comments.

Wrazid wrote:

I went to see AnonBlah867's profile and I found a comment from frogged there, so I told frogged he should stop and go away like he'd been asked (or told.) Frogged took this as invitation to bother me and I told him to go away and not harass me- and he agreed to do so but immediately came back when I deleted one of his comments.

You're really sensitive if that was bothering you.
Or… You're doing this in hopes of me getting banned.

His last message: "You're doing this in hopes of me getting banned". These people seriously think themselves being some big shit above everyone else, huh..? I mean, just look at the way he talks, like he owns this site and everyone in it or something. Daddy issues, if I had to guess.

Well, he must be feeling pretty stupid to be proven wrong literal minutes after thinking otherwise. Time for him to get his daily dose of keyboard power elsewhere.

Nedhitis wrote:

His last message: "You're doing this in hopes of me getting banned". These people seriously think themselves being some big shit above everyone else, huh..? I mean, just look at the way he talks, like he owns this site and everyone in it or something. Daddy issues, if I had to guess.

Well, he must be feeling pretty stupid to be proven wrong literal minutes after thinking otherwise. Time for him to get his daily dose of keyboard power elsewhere.

All these users talk the exact same way,think they're better than everyone else,and do not adress what the others are saying during a discussion and drag it to no end.

Always go for the usual "Wow I'm sure pissing off a lot of people here",in a cocky and smug way,like they're brave for doing so. Don't know why it seems to be a trend recently.

It's fucking tiresome,like it's some sort of competition.

Nedhitis wrote:

He wasn't completely wrong; either he stop bothering people for at least a while or he get banned, whichever came first I'd have accepted it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!