Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Report user Eunice Tremble

Last posted Nov 15, 2020 at 10:44AM EST. Added Nov 14, 2020 at 03:13PM EST
10 posts from 7 users

I would prefer a more open and honest discussion. I have made daily contributions to other galleries that are not soyjaks and I feel you are deliberately ignoring them to try and paint a narrative.

Last edited Nov 14, 2020 at 11:41PM EST

Steven The Pirate wrote:

"How dare you upload a meme I don't like to this meme site, mods ban this person immediately."
user that does nothing but bitch and moan

Bitching and moaning is more contribution than being a /qa/ wojak spammer

Kenetic Kups wrote:

Bitching and moaning is more contribution than being a /qa/ wojak spammer

Yes, please keep flooding the forums with more Report User threads that are just bitching about stuff you don't like. That's certainly better.

It may be annoying but it's still a meme and therefore relevant. If people are so upset about the site being spammed with stuff that doesn't belong, we should start removing images/videos/articles that aren't memes.

Starting with all the those fucking subset pages for individual characters in Pokemon (and most of the Pokemon gallery itself), purge the World of Warcraft gallery, delete all the Hololive stuff that's not derivative content of actual memes, remove unimportant articles for media that don't even have actual memes associated with them like The Owl House, Danganronpa, etc.

Oh, I just realised you guys wouldn't like the site being properly moderated for content that doesn't actually belong. Curious, isn't it? Maybe you should consider that before reporting more people for uploading shit you don't like that does have a place here.

Kenetic Kups wrote:

Went through five pages of your history and nothing but soyjaks

I want to see your source for this. I just went through my history and I could not find a page of unbroken soyjaks. There are plenty of poljaks, a few npc wojaks, small amount of chad posts and a handful of other wojak comics.
I also want to hear your definition of spam because I have made it a priority to avoid such a practice. I only upload one picture to an individual gallery on any given day. This stops galleries that I frequent from going to trending, while still allowing them to catalogue edits of respective formats.

Dude,I don't like the Wojaks that they upload either but come on it's just 4 or 5 uploads at best per day.
It's better than getting 30+ images instead where most of them are just lazy edits barely different from each other.

This is not even close to a spam.

This forum is for reporting site problems, not your own. The user's images are properly categorized, tagged, and labelled; nothing here violates the site rules.

Stop wasting our time.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!