Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Report User: BunCop

Last posted Apr 29, 2021 at 06:07PM EDT. Added Apr 29, 2021 at 04:30PM EDT
6 posts from 4 users

I had never interacted with this user before they started spamming my inbox by posting comments on my wall and deleting them.
I still have no idea what made them so upset because they havent said anything other than "seethe" for the most part, except they went into other threads I was active in spammed in their too, but he deleted that comment too.

When I returned the favor, he couldn't take it and ran to the mods. He's trying to frame this as something over a disagreement, but he's never argued with me ever. He's been deleting everything, so no discussion can be had at all. Now he's trying to get me in trouble for things he did and started

Could you show the full context of what they said, to give more verification they actually did in fact flood your wall? There is no text to see if they really did flood the same statement, content, or anything of this caliber.

Goes without saying, but confidential information (like your e-mail) can be concealed.

Last edited Apr 29, 2021 at 05:32PM EDT

Bun cop was an alt of a banned user (for a similar reason, Sending Pm's with racial slurs to other users.) Locking the thread since it has been resolved.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!