Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,759 total conversations in 1,734 threads

+ New Thread

Why are the "Cunny" and "Uoooooohhhhhh" memes are constantly in the Top Image Gallery without any new images?

Last posted Oct 20, 2022 at 10:47AM EDT. Added Oct 18, 2022 at 04:39PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

Look guys I might be going insane, but this has been worrying me for the last couple of months. These two memes are constantly in the Top Image Gallery, yet I haven't seen any images from them.
Can someone explain to me what's happening?
Is it some sort of spam that is immediately deleted upon uploading?
Did something break on the website itself?
Or is it just me and I'm starting to have paranoia?

No!! wrote:

People been craving offensive humor that isnt pushing a dark political agenda, so pedophilia jokes it is

Is it weird? absolutely but yeah

What the fuck do you mean humour and jokes? Have you not seen the commentators that plague this site? They're the real deal, dude.

Carrie Enright wrote:

What the fuck do you mean humour and jokes? Have you not seen the commentators that plague this site? They're the real deal, dude.

you know how the line between ironic racism and racism is very very thin?

Well the same is with pedophilia, I think maybe it started like ironic pedophilia… and not anymore

You guys are unironically having a philosophical talk about what is likely just some 4chan/Discord group trolling the site and/or mods. I thought I logged onto KYM, not reddit.

Just ignore it and move on, it is barely an issue and you are giving them what they want. We already talked about this back with the Belle Delphine gallery where the same happened, and no, it was not KYM being secretly Delphine simps.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!