83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

Super Serious Pony Discussion

Last posted Jul 21, 2014 at 08:26PM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2014 at 07:38PM EDT
21 posts from 15 users

Verbose reads a joke book a play in one act

INT. Some apartment or something

curtains open. enter stage left VERBOSE, he sits down and picks up joke book

VERBOSE: What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese.

VERBOSE ponders

VERBOSE: But what if the nacho cheese is mine? I don't get it.

He throws the book in the fireplace and moderates KYM.

Curtains close

Verbose makes a friend, a play in one act

INT. The bustling city sidewalk

Curtains open. VERBOSE is walking down the street when he bumps into a STRANGER

STRANGER: Hey, watch where you're going, pal.

With a disgruntled look on his face, VERBOSE replies to the STRANGER

VERBOSE: Look. You've made it clear to me that you don't like the actions I've taken upon our first encounter with each other. I get it. But really, you took it too far. I can't begin to exclaim how I feel about the things you've said to me or how anyone must feel when such a rapid exchange of events occur to them. You went too far. You're a hostile person and I don't respect your tone with me. When what could have been a simple walking down the street turns into a predicament that you're facing me, I can't help but feel responsible for what I've caused. But I know deep in my soul that this was only caused by your animosity and anger. This is your fault and you should face the consequences. What you said to me was in no way understanding of my feelings or anyone else's. I hope you have a great shame in creating an enemy that was only there to hope you had a good day. You sicken me.

the STRANGER says nothing, shocked and confused. VERBOSE walks off

VERBOSE: Looks like I really showed him.

Curtains close

Last edited Jul 21, 2014 at 08:10PM EDT

A Furry wrote:

We do what we want because pirates are free, yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me.

Do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate. Yar har fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate.

Taryn wrote:

Verbose makes a friend, a play in one act

Curtains open. VERBOSE is walking down the street when he bumps into a STRANGER

STRANGER: Hey, watch where you're going, pal.

With a disgruntled look on his face, VERBOSE replies to the STRANGER

VERBOSE: Look. You've made it clear to me that you don't like the actions I've taken upon our first encounter with each other. I get it. But really, you took it too far. I can't begin to exclaim how I feel about the things you've said to me or how anyone must feel when such a rapid exchange of events occur to them. You went too far. You're a hostile person and I don't respect your tone with me. When what could have been a simple walking down the street turns into a predicament that you're facing me, I can't help but feel responsible for what I've caused. But I know deep in my soul that this was only caused by your animosity and anger. This is your fault and you should face the consequences. What you said to me was in no way understanding of my feelings or anyone else's. I hope you have a great shame in creating an enemy that was only there to hope you had a good day. You sicken me.

the STRANGER says nothing, shocked and confused. VERBOSE walks off

VERBOSE: Looks like I really showed him.

Curtains close

Verbose's reply to this comment.

Now Taryn I understand that you do not like me and are over emphasizing my demeanor in order to ridicule me. This is you showing that you cannot come up with quality humour and have made this post to get a reaction that is very similar in tone to your post that is supposedly a parody of me. I do not appreciate this and I think you should reconsider any goals to carry on posts like these. You are being over-the-top with how spiteful you are and you are not entertaining me. Please feel bad about all that you posted and I would recommend you take it down.

Taryn

You are ruining KYM it should be how I want it. I hate this and I hate that. Mods are evil (except for Blubber and his sweet, sweet cock). Do things my way or you are fucking dumb.

Captain Blubber makes a friend, a play in one act

Curtains open. CAPTAIN BLUBBER is walking down the street when he bumps into a STRANGER

STRANGER: Hey, watch where you’re go-

(The STRANGER is suspended. CARAMEL is also suspended.)

BLUBBER: Looks like I really showed him.

Curtains close

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!