Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Happy Halloween, Trapfuckers

Last posted Nov 01, 2016 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Oct 27, 2016 at 04:40PM EDT
37 posts from 27 users

(click image to view the big version since small text and all)

Teddy's waiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sam deactivated for various reasons but one of them actually was indeed the thirst. I got the logs and PMs to proof it if necessary, but for now assume some of you may have to walk up to the gallows.

Mod Edit: Part 1 of a deactivation joke, Part 2 here

Last edited May 22, 2017 at 06:37PM EDT

ShiJo wrote:

Shit users drive away the good ones, what else is new

Which explains why Doe quit and we're stuck with you.

For a second, I thought this thread was to remind us of the stupid timer… i suppose it is, but rest in pasta. I suppose they will be missed, for the wrong reason for some though uwu.

JUST

Rip best girl, died more times than Krillen

I never understood why she complained about people being thirsty while she had “slut” in her name

From RandomMan's post it sounds like she was going to share a pic of her halloween costume (a trap-maido) and people got way to excited.

He's gonna suspend Sam at the very second Halloween starts

fucké

EDIT
I think I've gone a bit too far man, Sammy, if offended you somewhat I'm sincerely sorry for that.

Last edited Oct 28, 2016 at 01:04AM EDT

Human beings in a mob.

What's a mob to a king?

What's a king to a god?

What's a god to a non-believer who don't believe in anything?

From RandomMan’s post it sounds like she was going to share a pic of her halloween costume (a trap-maido) and people got way to excited.

Tbf I wasn't planning on putting this PM on here because deactivating is lame and I support the economy through an increase in sales for pitchforks and torches, but I guess I kinda have to since I did got permission:

So ye while thirst might not have been the whole reason, it certainly helped. Dunno so for now I gotta have to check with Sam if the thirst and clock pushed the decision through or merely speeded up the inevitable, that's why you might face the chopping block.

Last edited Oct 28, 2016 at 05:30AM EDT

Damn… well hopefully she'll be back soon, her presence will be sorely missed. I can get where she's coming from cause that's how i felt when i deactivated for the first time (minus the whole thing with the thirsty nerds and all), like the site just lost its appeal and i didn't wanna be here anymore. But after a break i decided i wanted to come back hopefully that will happen for sam. But if not, see ya around.

Sam was actually a really cool user despite not talking much with her, but you fucking thirsty ass trapwhores basically harassed her to feeling so uncomfortable that she felt the need to deactivated.

Grow the fuck up you assholes.

Wait, with the philanthropist gone, now how will we get that easy $KARMA$

Jokes aside, everyone needs some breathing space and the constant crude jokes, circlejerk, self-depreciation, and negative pressure certainly doesn't help.

Sometimes leaving this site is for the best. It's nice to see them come back, but with more and more good users becoming inactive/deactivating, there are less and less reasons to visit this site.

Just because you're participating in the banter doesn't mean it's equal fun for everyone. Avoid RR if you can't handle the kind of behavior it's known for. Go in knowing that it's not the best environment. Sometimes you may think you are having fun, when really you're just surrounding yourself with a toxic atmosphere.

Last edited Oct 30, 2016 at 03:49PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!